FI

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This facial mask is absolutely amazing! I have never used anything like it before. It made my skin feel so soft and smooth, and it also helped to brighten my complexion. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good facial mask.

e9abe0d5-136f-4257-9cca-53563278ecc7
4b3436d6-bc64-4f18-9096-61e49ed8852e
42c22cb1-2015-49b2-ac0d-b7e064a00f73
715c6d95-32ae-415d-90b5-3d1ed336b609
Posted on May 12, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy more for sure thanks iherb

4886e25a-d9d3-48b3-a25f-8193cb339d08

I ordered it because it used to lower the shipping cost and ended up really liking it. I do have sensitive skin but this did not irritate it. The brightening and smoothing effect is very present after use and you can feel it on the face for a few days, with frequent use it could make a great impact on the skin.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

this was an amazing product. i used this for a couple weeks and it really does leave your skin feeling supple and bright! totally recommend. the scent was amazing as well and it has the pure form of vitamin c which i loved. this product however is smaller in size so it didnt fit my face quite right but other than that i loved it

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Sign me up for everything with brightening effect. Vitamin C is in form of ascorbic acid but according to ingredient list concentration is only 1 ppm. In combination with all other extracts effect is more on hydration side rather than visible brightening. On my skin, Nature Republic Vitapair C, Dark Spot Serum had better brightening result after first application than this mask.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love this mask! I have oily, acne prone and quite sensitive skin and this mask did not cause any problems, quite the oposite it left my skin nice and soft. The mask is well saturated with serum and a lot of serum stays in the packaging after you use the mask, I usually save the packaging and use the whats left of the serum in the following days. My skin loves it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Along with the other stuff, I got these for my female coworkers as a token of appreciation. They were thrilled to use it the same night. Tomorrow I got my feedback. They were so pleased with the quality and the scent of masks that they started ordering them on their own. I think that speaks volumes.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

bought this products after I watched a video on youtube and I saw how many people recommend this. Honestly This product is awesome. It does it's effect and the price deserves every cent. I trulyyyy recommend this.. There is unbearable scent.. don't worry. the packaging id good as well as the size

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Really good face mask. Big package and I could use it twice. Big quantity of moisture which gives a lot of benefit to my face skin. I have the same opinion for all Tony Moly face mask - they are great. It used to be shipping saver, but it's not anymore.