FI

Dibor
Posted on Nov 5, 2021
Solution for softest skin 🌸

This product gives me the softest skin ever! I was so cautious at first: using lots of water to dissolve the rice powder. I was worried about the physical exfoliation potentially damaging my skin (we’re all traumatised by the anti-St Yves videos…) but what a surprise, the rice flour grains dissolve super fast and what you’re left with, is this incredibly light and soft fluff that actually cleans your skin!!! Plus it’s multi-use: if you put just a bit of water and mix it into a cream, you can use it as a gentle exfoliating mask! It It’s absolutely brilliant - if you like gentle products that won’t destroy your skin barrier, this cleanser is a great addition to your skincare routine. I love the simple composition and the kind soothing ingredients like allantoin and sodium lauroyl glutamate are ideal. And have you seen the price! It’s fab :) Like if you like 😉

4a0f69b9-08a9-4eff-a01a-896ac67c9749
027b1426-5aa7-4d61-a6be-f5d070bf1ff4
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Oh I like using this Rice Exfoliating Enzyme Cleanser. My face feels soft and smooth immediately after using it and especially being out the whole day. Bought to try as it is free of artificial stuff which is good for my sensitive skin. I use it frequently like daily. The packaging is simple which I like. Will buy again soon.

c6beb7e7-a93b-4f14-8ae9-b9db76c7e639
Posted on May 12, 2022

It's my first time using a powder cleanser. I love how smooth it leaves my skin. No strong scent to it. Needs a while to figure out how much water to add. Granules dissolve very quickly. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Can use it every day. Gentle, I'd say it's good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

If you like Dermalogica microfoliant cleanser or tatcha rice polish powder, you'll love this product!!!! At a tiny fraction of the price of those others I mention ($55 and $65 respectively- for cleanser!!) this Tony Moly product is JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER. Perfect package, great for aging skin, quality ingredients, gentle enough to use every day. I love it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I tried it and I like it.. it is not harsh, it is actually very gentle on your skin which is great for sensitive skin and leaves your skin super nice and soft. I would recommend it to everyone.. package and size of a product is okey and it can last a long period

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Very good blended product. It’s easy to make the paste out of it and apply on the entire face. I use it as a mask first, and afterwards I make a message. The product gives nice smooth result. The skin is as soft as the baby’s face. I love it a lot. But for me, the quality of enzyme peeling from Missha is better. Suitable for all ages! Nice step in cleansing routine. I think it can be used 2-3 times a week for normal skin.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I was looking for an alternative to Tacha's or Dermalogica's exfoliant cleansers, which are not super budget friendly, when I learned about this one from Tony Moly. For that price, it turns out a very pleasant surprise! This cleanser is a powder that you mix with a bit of water. It turns then to a foamy paste that you use just like any other face cleanser. Compared to the Dermalogica, I found that the I'm Rice texture is smoother, less grainy. It leaves your face super fresh and soft. I really enjoy this cleanser in the evening! Plus, my aesthetician told me that enzyme exfoliation is great for rosacea, because it's less harsh. If it's your skin condition, just like me, I think this product would be a great try! Pros : Cute packaging, good price, not harsh on the skin and can be used daily. Cons : Nothing, I've found. :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This stuff is incredible - it is very gentle but very effective! You only need the tiniest bit so a little goes a long way. I didn't realise but this stuff is actually powder so you mix it with a few drops of water to create a paste - so if you are wanting to use this in the shower you might run into difficulties.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

After washing my face with this gentle enzyme cleanser my face feels so smooth. I think that even people with sensitive skin could use this product. I use it twice a week and wouldn't recommend using it every day. Great quality for a reasonable price.