FI

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Good choice!

I'm always skeptical of sheet masks, but this one really surprised me! Not only did it feel great on my skin, but after just 20 minutes my skin looked and felt so much healthier. I will definitely be using this mask again - and I can't wait to try the other masks in the range.

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy more thanks iherb ♥️♥️♥️

eab313d6-39fc-4888-829b-ee7414d35d69
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I actually use this before my make up it smell so good and I don’t have a sensitive skin so I don’t know if it is good for sensitive skin it give moisture end it does not burn my skin packaging is so cool and nice and the price is affordable and good

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great packaging and perfect size for a gift! I gave a set of these to my mum and step-mum (in their sixties) in NZ and they were thrilled. Easy to use and some good ingredients for skin-care! These masks are good quality for a pretty good price I think.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

👍🏼 if this review helps please give it a thumbs up 👍🏼 They’re the perfect gifts to give because the size is perfect & they look so luxurious but cute at the same time. It’s a sheet mask it’s not going to change your skin overnight but with it’s pleasant scent it uplifts your mood haha.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite mask they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is the best sheet mask ever- I always keep at least one package around. This is a gentle boost of moisture that my dry and sensitive skin really likes and benefits from regardless of how frequently I use it. The composition is so gentle, i feel i can use it two or even three days in a row and not see an increase in skin sensitivity.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I used it after shower, applied the sheet and the scent is fine if you don't mind peach. The quality of the product is acceptable, and honestly I liked the results very much super refreshing. It did clean my skin and it felt shinny for a bit but mainly felt like it was deep moisturized.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Tony Moly is a very serious brand, and I bought several of their mask sheet ( coconut, pomegranate, peach...) and they are all pretty much effective. They are all well cut and smell good ( the scent is subtle), all of them contain a lot of product plus they are cheap. Love them ! if your skin is very dry, I advice you to try lapcos brand, but tonymoly is also quite effective ! The peach mask will hydrate your skin and it will suits sensitive skin :)

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This mask smells so good it’s really relaxing! A bit small on my face but can’t complain lol would be perfect if there’s more essence. The shape of the package makes it hard to get the least drop of the essence inside but overall it’s a good buy for its price.