FI

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Delicious

Just wish the bar was a little bit bigger! Run out of bites too soon! Delicious! I will order more!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's more of a nut or dried fruit bar than a protein bar. It contains 5g of protein, which isn't much, but I think it's good when I want to eat sweets that are good for my body, so I eat it when I want to eat before going to bed. Not too sweet. It doesn't taste like chocolate.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The sweetness of dates, cashew coconut almonds, and cacao are well-balanced, and you can taste it well. Slightly brownie-like taste. It's not organic, but you can feel the quality of the ingredients. For me, it has a presence close to Larabar.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm not very good at coconut, so I was a little disliked because I could feel the crunchiness and coconut flavor of coconut. Recommended for those who like coconut!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I took these bars for the first time for testing, the composition is good, I give it to children as a snack.