FI

Based on 8,257 Ratings
7,779
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
all time favorite

The size of a bottle is enough for the whole family! The absorption is the best on the market! Helps with deficency, bones. No bad taste. We felt effect after taking it whole winter where was no sun expousere and we did not get sick, it definitely helps with immunity! The package is very convenient.

30a6b703-04fc-4dfe-a9c0-f28397ba6b52
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

After doing a blood test, I found that I have a very low level of vitamin D. I took this vitamin for a month, the level of vitamin D increased (according to the results of a blood test). It is easy to use and has no taste or smell. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This is a top quality product from a highly rated company. Liquid vitamin D is the best way to ensure you get the right dosage of vitamin D as it is much easier for the body to absorb than by breaking down a capsule which may not always be complete. There is no taste, so it is very easy to use.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

My integrative doctor recommended this brand of D for its addition of vitamin K in the proportion with which she was most comfortable since a formal determination of that proportion has not yet been scientifically established. I bought this for my 10 year old grandson when his bloodwork showed him low in vitamin D and his doctor recommended he take a supplement. She had no recommendations for brand but unfortunately, neither had she recommended testing. I stuck with this brand as my doctored had recommended for me. The price on iHerb is the best I found.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

There are several forms of vitamin D supplements. This is one of the best as it is easily absorbed by your body and can be used right away. I recommend it as you can easily carry it in your pocket and take it whenever you want. On a journey it is perfect.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Nice small dose per drop of just 500 IU. Drops come out nicely but not too fast, for precise dosage. Comes in MCT oil which I don't love (prefer olive) but it's way better than PUFAs like sunflower/safflower, and in any case the amount you swallow per drop is miniscule. Has mixed tocopherols to protect the Vitamin D and keep it fresh - no potentially stomach-irritating antioxidants such as rosemary oil. And the reassurance of the quality of the Thorne brand.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

such a great quality product at affordable price. One package is enough to last for few month, it's amazing value for the money. it's a must have for cold month when we are not exposed to sun so much and it helps boost immunity so you don't catch those nasty viruses.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I put this in my tea every day and I don't notice any flavor. it has an oily consistency, but it's flavorless and hard to notice. My only complaint is that it isn't third party tested. So for that reason, I would purchase something different next time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I have been using this vitamin D liquid for years. I love Thorne products, I use them for most all of my supplement needs. I will be honest though that I do not like the dispenser they now use. It is like essential oil bottles and in the beginning it seems to work, but then it's hard to get the drops out and you get frustrated. They used to utilize droppers but my guess is this is cheaper for them to use. The only reason I still purchase is because I have many dropper bottles and I transfer the liquid into them. But it is an excellent product, just not the bottle! I also like that you know what the expiration date is when you buy from Iherb as no other places online that I know of give that information so freely.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022