FI
Based on 1,026 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,026 Ratings
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Thorne Choline is a really good product. I have used this product with Organic India Liver and Kidney support supplement, when my blood works showed elevated ALT and AST levels, pointing towards Non alcoholic fatty liver. After 2 months my blood reports were almost normal. I did use Choline 3 times a week, just to ensure I have provided sufficient support. I recommend Thorne Brand even though it is bit more pricier than other brands.

927daaa7-1769-4043-8df6-b7d0f1fee49d
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Superb choline supplement. Great quality. I started using when I found out I am pregnant and so far so good. I believe one of the benefit is it helps the baby in the womb to not develop neural tube effects same as folate, so it's a good support during pregnancy. This is my second bottle already, size is good and dosage is enough for everyday. No after taste. Clean ingredients.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I use this with DIM . if i take DIM without taking a. choline i wake up with a hug headache each and every time. this really must be working because week after week day after day whenever i dont take a choline with DIM. i will suffer. Thorne has the best quality and gives me the best results .

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
1,253

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Phosphatidylcholine is the active ingredient in lecithin. Basically, it's a concentrated (but unfortunately expensive) form of lecithin where most of the fat has been removed.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have taken phosphatidyl choline for a number of years now and though it's not an inexpensive supplement, it seems to noticeably help with my particular health challenges, so I try to take it daily. The company I was buying from offers both liquid and gelcap versions. I have always used the liquid, but it is extremely expensive. It also contains ethanol and flax seed. I prefer to avoid supplements that contain alcohol, and I am not a fan of flax seed oil in supplements due to its rapid oxidation. Imho it shouldn't be used in a supplement that's intended to be shelf stable for 18 months or so. A few months may be fine, but after that rancidity becomes an issue. I once tried a soy lecithin product and did not tolerate it as well. I recently went back to the drawing board to see if I could find a product of equal or superior quality to my standby liquid PC, and came upon this one from the Thorne brand, which I know to be a top notch company that produces the highest quality supplements. So I ordered a bottle to try it out. It has no odor and does not cause any stomach upset as the soy lecithin had. I prefer liquids because pills, even gelcaps, are harder to digest, but liquid PC is so thick that it's hard not to lose a bunch of it to the spoon. These Thorne gelcaps are great quality. They are large, but go down easily with a big swig of water. I will be a return customer and these most likely will be my go to for phosphatidylcholine supplementation from here on out. I'm glad to be done with the liquid, but even more glad for the affordability and the great reputation of Thorne. And I'm appreciative that the thorne PC gelcaps don't contain any unnecessary fillers. I also give them five stars for customer service. I called them with a question about manufacturing date, shelf life, etc., and the customer service rep took the time to get all the relevant information for me. They have good communication between departments and provided excellent customer service. I like that they don't stamp an excessively long shelf life on their phosphatidyl choline gelcap bottles. It's not a super long lived supplement, so it's good to know that if you get a bottle that's still a few months from expiration it is relatively recently manufactured and will definitely be fine to use through the expiration date. I love a company that is transparent about its manufacturing process and has great quality control. They have easy access to batch numbers and someone on hand who has the knowledge base to answer random unexpected questions. In short, both the product and the company meet and exceed my expectations, and I would highly recommend both. So glad iHerb carries this!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love Thorne products - one of the only supplement brands I trust as I know it’s high quality. I take these all throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding as choline is incredibly great for baby’s brain development (and getting from into food sources is pretty tough).

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

PC is so good for memory and focus (I use it together with phosphatydil serine 100mg) - I can feel it on myself when I have to study a lot (write a thesis) together with my job and daily family responsibilities

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I love this product! I’ve used it for more than a year now & when I ran out, I really noticed the difference. It’s a big help with cognitive function & focus I find, which is most beneficial as I’m in my senior years

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Been using this since first trimester and yes the capsule is large but it goes does smoothly and no aftertaste. Will continue to use for second and third trimester.