FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Excellent! Moducare

I have been taking another brand of Moducare for several years. I can’t tell whether this supplement enhances my immune system or not! Until 3 months ago, I switched to Thorne. I started to feel more calm and balanced. This supplement works for me and I will keep on taking this.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I don't think it did anything for my Hashis. Think other interventions are more helpful and it's more important to supplement with vitamins and minerals. Diet is also key, so if you are on the fence, better try something else first and leave this to the end of your healing journey if you think you might need it. Still, can't argue about quality, it is high quality and relatively easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Sterols and sterolins (see research papers) have all sorts of beneficial health effects. I am taking for help with T-helper1 and 2 modulation. I am finding this extremely helpful!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have read a lot about this supplement. It is expensive but I am hopeful it will help me with Sjogren's, as I have read other people's experiences enough to give me a bit of confidence.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’m really happy I found this product. I can’t have rice and so this product is a great option. Capsules are really easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am taking the first bottle now. only a around 10 days for now. Not sure whether it is this product, but I felt a small increase for my immunity.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Have taken plant sterol for a while. Trying out this brand as i like this brand’s quality, but only taken its other supplement. It has the same ingredients as the one i normally consumed. I combined it with red yeast rice. So i take this in the morning and noon. Night time red yeast. It’s helped to lower my LDL

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Too soon to tell if it is working and difficult to take three times a day on an empty stomach along with other medications and supplements, but this product seems perfect for my needs and I am very optimistic that it will be instrumental in lowering my extremely high thyroid antibodies and in balancing my immune system. I am prepared to trial it long term for optimal results.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My doctor recommended these to support my thyroid. I have antibodies for Hashimoto's but do not require medication.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

My immunity is up high thanks 🙏 quality size packaging care benefits composition amazing… I frequently use it as my night routine