FI

4.7
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258
New Bottle

This supplement has resulted in decreased SIB and tantrums in my nonverbal autistic son. Dr. Zimmerman is the real deal and so is his study re this product and autism. We've tried everything out there. This product, along with helping my son's reflux and SIBO/C have been the only two things that have helped

Posted on May 30, 2022

Loved the effect they had on my body. The clean ingredients is a big pluss and it makes the quality of the product greater. All in all it gave me more energy and a clearer mind. It has had a positive effect on my health. Will deffinetly by it again!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

When Thorne's Crucera-SGS is ingested and begins to break down in the gut, it releases sulforaphane, thereby activating the body's natural detoxification and antioxidant enzymes and providing protection to cells from free radical damage for several days.* Each capsule of Thorne's Crucera-SGS is equivalent to eating two pounds of cooked broccoli.* Sulforaphane was first identified in 1992 by researchers at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and is now believed to be the key component of many of the health benefits attributed to cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Thorne is among the best supplement manufacturers and this product lives up to their high standards. My naturopath recommended this for detoxing my liver due to high estrogen.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I used this and other supplements when I stopped taking birth control to help balance my hormones. Luckily my period came right away and eventually after a few months the period pain stopped. So, I don't need to take these anymore.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good for cancer. This is a great supplement, priced just right. It’s hard to find, so I’m thankful for Iherb for wide variety of supplements.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

In my experience, Thorne produces high-quality supplements. Dr. Jed Fahey notes that this product is a high-quality supplement that truly contains the ingredient that it lists, which sadly is not always true.

Posted on May 4, 2022

taking this to battle against long COVID and its toll on my nervous system health. it's and important supplement to help with detox and has strong antioxidant potency.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I was disapointed when I discovered Thorne's Crucera-SGS does not contain myrosinase. The microbiome, your gut bacteria, can produce myrosinase, which will metabolize/hydrolyze the SGS, to provide benefit. But the conversion by myrosinase in the gut is considered low compared to what you get from eating fresh, raw broccoli sprouts. And for those of us who have gut dybiosis, we might not have any myrosinase in our gut at all to help convert the SGS into sulforaphane. To be clear: Crucera-SGS contains glucosinolate, the precursor to sulforaphane. Glucosinolate must be hydrolyzed by myrosinase (enzyme, located in the GI system) to become active. That's why this product has limited effect for most of us, and a very high prize. However, glucosinolate might have actions of its own, supporting liver pathways and antioxidant properties. And maybe, Thorne will change the formula to include myrosinase later on. But for now; not worth the money.