FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Game changer

I have a very stressful job and have been struggling with fatigue, depletion of energy, irritability, foggy brain, difficulty making decisions for the last 6-8 months. Burnt out. I researched adrenal supplements and decided to give this one a try. I feel like my old self- happier, more patient. I have clarity in making decisions, even energy at the end of the workday to do social activities. And others have commented on my behaviour improvement. All around A++

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is a high quality supplement with good ingredients. I love supplements that have glandulars in them as the benefit is great. I found the dosage recommended to be the right dosage. In the stressful world we live in it’s good to take care of yourself and find peace any way you can.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I tried this because i find myself very very tired after taking it for a month i notice that i am not that tired anymore. I always love Thorne Research!

242bb663-a57c-4514-bd8e-20c3d6122b6a
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I've been taking Adrenal Support by Cortex regularly and found it effective. Started taking one pill in the morning and later moved to twice - once in morning and once in evening. I feel more energetic during workouts and less mood swings now.

b87480b9-f414-43b8-969e-87fd6113e168
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

My naturopath recommended this product for energy and stress due to adrenal burnout. I've only taken it for a few days and i already feel so much better and less fatigued.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have had my energy levels and good mood return since starting this supplement. It is an excellent combination of ingredients and the only supplement that has really supported my adrenal glands. I can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you!!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Cortrex supplies a combination of adrenal glandulars and nutrients to support overall adrenal function and help maintain healthy cortisol levels. Recommended to me by my naturopath for Adrenal Fatigue and I have found this to also be very beneficial.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

One of the better Cortisol regulators I have had. like that it has Zinc, Bs, C in addition to just adrenal extract as those are cofactor to support Adrenals. best time to have- morning before workout empty stomach. 2 caps can give decent energy boost Do not have evenings/night due to licorice inclusion. p.s I found it BETTER than Thorne's Adrenal Cortex which is just Cortex, with no adrenal gland extract and no cofactor.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I'm sure this is a great product, like all Thorne supps. But I ended up not using it, as I am wary it might negatively impact the HPA axis.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Seems very good product. Not sure if it is working for me yet, because did not tried much time. Will let know if it worked in my next review.