FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

awesome tumeric, great quality, great ingredients, super antioxidant. lasts a long time, long expiriy date. Curcumin is the naturally occurring compound found in turmeric root that gives the herb its powerful antioxidant properties for a healthy inflammation response. joint help improves health reduces pain. there is no taste it is a pill.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is an excellent product which helps ease joint pain measurably. I have told numerous friends about it, and each one has had considerable improvement. The 375 mg. pill is smaller for those who have trouble swallowing larger pills or who prefer to take one dose in the morning and a second one at night.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I had some discomfort in my right groin area and this helped. A natural supplement that decreases swelling in your body is always a good idea in your 50s and older.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Curcumin is so powerful for reducing inflammation and creating a healthy inflammation response in the body. Also important supplement for brain health and cognition by reducing inflammation in the brain. Love this brand and it's superior absorbability.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Just as my review for the 750mg Curamed indicated, this stuff is great. A family member takes this lesser dose so it’s easier in her stomach. Still helps with inflammation and overall immune support.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I take CuraMed every day for joint pain and inflammation in my lower back, knees, and jaw and it is really helping to reduce my pain. My daily pain is reduced and I sleep more soundly when I take this every night! High quality curcumin supplement.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am taking CuraMed for short period of time altogether with BosMed for my pain in heel. I can feel reduction of pain and probably also inflamation. The delivery was very fast.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This curcumin really does a magic. Helps with any help inflammation. Take it 4 times a week like any other supplements. Make sure you take it with oily food for better absorption. Recommend it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The supplement has really helped my husband - pain is gone - stiffness and inflammation much improved. Jaw stiffness issue is under control. Just make sure that it’s taking with black pepper for best absorption.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This product has helped me considerably with pain. I have been taking it for about 2 years. I noticed the pain easing in the first week.