FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is the best product I have used for keeping my head clear when I get a cold or my allergies are active. I have used it for about 5 years now and recommended it to friends who also like it. My Hubby and daughter like the liquid version but I prefer the pills. Great natural product that doesn't make you drowsy when doing its job.

My husband has chronic bronchitis. I was looking for a useful remedy to maintain the bronchi and lungs, to strengthen the health of the respiratory system. In addition, now the husband has had COVID-19 with bilateral pneumonia. The composition is beautiful and natural. These are herbs. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial and bronchodilatory effects, relieves pain and sore throat. I recommend buying. It works! My husband has chronic bronchitis. I was looking for a useful tool for maintaining the bronchi and lungs, for strengthening the health of the respiratory system. In addition, my husband has now had COVID-19 with bilateral pneumonia. The composition is beautiful and natural. These are herbs. It has an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial and bronchodilating effect, relieves the feeling of pain and tickling in the throat. I recommend it for purchase. It works!

bf40132d-7607-41b6-90f8-26fd18bf6e4d
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I'm so Happy I seen this item on your site. This works Great on clearing out the mucus, will be ordering again in the near future. Great Product! Thanks Iherb.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a great alternative for allergy, cold and sinus issues. The ingredients are natural and effective for better recovery. I like to have it stocked up just in case. Worth the cost!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I only took one bottle of it so far. I don't see much difference, I guess if you would take over three bottles. In a row you might see results.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Recommended by a friend who knows Terry years ago. Helps with my allergies. Just wish it came in higher quantity bottles (like 250's or 500's), when more than one person uses it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Bought it to help with my post covid symptoms, so far so good. Still having cough now but i guess it is not that bad.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I tried these out as I get bronchitis every year. So far this year I have been great and we have had a few bugs going around. They are small and easy to take

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I didn’t know what to expect when I purchased this herbal product. But, it is working as an effective expectorant. I’m very pleased!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I appreciate the quality of this product. Whenever I develop a sinus infection, I end up with a cough. Taking Bronchial Clear helps reduce or eliminate the cough while I'm healing.