FI

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Since the very first day I started applying this wonderful oil I could tell the impact it had on my skin. I have had a light acne for decades. Mainly on the T-zone. It was terrible as it would distort my beautiful face! Now my face and skin have been cleared and healed due to this oil and the mask and scrub I use from this wonderful brand TEAMI!!! I love your products and what you do! God bless you all!!!

c3d8694a-fc8f-4fba-b18e-96ba7c72019e
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Good oil for winter. As for me, it is a little bit heavy, but as regenerating oil for frosty days it serves good. The small is sweet, I like it. The skin became more shift and gentle after using this oil. The bottle is glass, the texture of oil is too thick for face for my point

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This is my 2nd bottle of this facial oil! I love it! It calms my skin when exfoliating (chemical or physical). I also love to use this when I get sunburned, which helps tremendously. The scent is light and pleasant as well!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Seeing all the spectacular reviews on this Repair Oil, I have high expectations. I have been using it for a bit more than one week, and have yet to see any results. The instructions says, "use 2-3 drops", but I need at least twice of that to feel somewhat hydrated (fair enough, I have greasy but dehydrated skin). Well, may be it takes longer for the results to show. I will update my review when I have used it for one month. Update: After using it religiously twice a day, 7 days a week for 8 weeks, my skin is very congested, and I'm getting small pimples around my mouth. My skin has gotten so bad that I have to stop using this oil and go back to a course of my Obagi ZO program with 0.1 % tretinoin to get the acne (pigmentation) scars off. So, I guess this oil might be a good product for normal and dry skin. It's not a magic oil that works for everyone. It doesn't work for me. Well, I still love the look and the smell of it, so I'm using the oil on my neck.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i use it when i shave it makes my skin smooth

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is very good for dry skin. Face glows when using it. Oil sinks into skin but feels soft after using.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

An expensive product but really lasts for a long time, it smells of honey and chamomile and is not too greasy, depending on how much you put there, it is suitable for dry and sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Good, high quality, suggest to try

Posted on Mar 27, 2022