FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Love the light, warming flavor of this. Don’t expect this to taste like apple pie — it’s not sweet. But that means it goes great with snacks and desserts, or as a wind-down tea at night given that it’s free of caffeine. I just wish there were more bags per box.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

High quality tea with delicious ingredients. It tastes so great and you can add honey if you prefer it sweet. Wonderful tea for cooler weather. It warms up your body on a cold day. It was highly recommended to me and I would also like to recommend it. It's well packaged and reasonably priced.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Pretty good tea. The quality is great. It’s caffeine free which is good. Taste good. The price and servings are good. Would recommend. Ingredients are promising. Tastes like apple strudel with cinnamon. Decent blend. Overall, I’m satisfied. My first time trying this kind of flavor. Will buy more.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
1,216

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love the subtle fragrant cinnamon smell that's not too overpowering, I drink this in the evening to help me relax as it is caffeine free, can't wait to try other flavours.

53e9df87-9212-4717-8720-da7cf8642208
Posted on May 3, 2022

Smells somewhat artificial, reminds me of chewing gum. Taste is acceptable. I use herbal tea because tea leaves does suits me. Better than tea but I wish it’s more natural. Not acidic, so it’s good for late night drinks as it’s gentle on my tummy and does not cause menany discomfort. Overall pretty good.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a pretty good tea. One bag makes a good full bodied flavour cup of tea and actually has a taste that mimics apple pie. The blend doesn't even require any use of sweetener, you can just drink it black and it's still very tasty. I gave it 4 stars because there's a bit of a rooibos flavour, so if you don't like that, I wouldn't pick this one. Otherwise, it's a good tea to have anytime you want quality ingredients and comfort.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I was looking for the Tevana Apple cider tea, but it is not available in Canada, or from anywhere that ships to Canada. This one is just as good! So glad I found it here.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Awesome…..unmatched flavor! I will be ordering several more boxes and plan to share some as gifts to spread the word to others yea lovers.