FI

4.9
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
2,311

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Love these L-Lysine capsules. I have always taken the powder form of L-Lysine but when I would be out shopping or traveling it was hard to take a powder with you. These fit the need really well. They are easy to take, no bad taste and very convenient.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I get cold sores so bought this this try to eliminate outbreaks. Should have done better research. I have osteoporosis and lysine enhances the absorption of calcium which I take. Have to talk to my md about this. Too much calcium is harmful. Have not started these until I consult my doctor.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I was prone to getting pimples on my skin from shampoos and masks, but since taking this, I have not been bothered by them anymore.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Great quality product, help with my detox program with high 500mg dosage size in one capsule. Also fantastic to have big Package of 300. Noticed to have much more energy. Recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I accidentaly purchased this product thinking it was something else. Once looking at the benifits of it, and taking it - It has made me feel so much better - I really recommend giving it a go! Best accidental purchase ever

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I take L-Lysine to keep from getting cold cold sores and do they work! They're easy to swallow capsules, and I can take them on an empty stomach with no side effects. The price is amazing, I love iherb!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is a very big bottle, and the 300 capsules will last 10 months at 1 per day or 5 months if I take 2 a day. Amazing value, and Swansons is a name I trust.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

After suffering regularly with cold sore break outs. This really helps and unlike having to try to swallow massive tablets - these capsules are so easy to swallow. Never going back to horrible tablets.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I suffer from herpes on my lips since childhood. I tried different meds, but none of them worked. I was advised to try L-lysine and it really helped. While I take these, herpes doesn’t show up.