FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Cute tiny little dried champagne grapes

They are super tiny, like half the size of a normal grape, maybe a tad sweeter than the average grape as well, and make a delicious oatmeal raisin cookie! They are too cute and delicious! Resealable package and stores well. A large amount for 5$ (but the price (like most things anymore) is just too high to make it a regular purchase. I will buy again if it’s on sale or special. These are a good source of fiber and naturally sweet. I recommend these over regular size raisins because they are plump and delicious.

049be513-a06a-4496-ab23-e0e878eeb538
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It is difficult to find currants in my area, especially the sun-Maid brand. I’m not sure why, but I prefer them when I bake. They are naturally sweeter and plumper to me. I really like the smaller size. In my opinion Sun-Maid makes the best raisins and currants. They are not dried out which is important in baking!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I used to buy currants from another company, but these are the best I have ever tried. They are super fresh and full of flavor. I have bought them numerous times and they always deliver the same quality. I am on a FODMAP diet and really shouldn’t eat raisins, but I love them. I have found I can use a small portion of these in baked goods and have a load of enjoyment with no negative effect on my suggestion.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
1,991

These are great currants that come in a resealable bag with no added ingredients. It tastes great and the quality is really beneficial for those that want whole foods. It is a little sweet so if you are on a diet or are watching your carbs then I'd be cautious eating too much of these. Other than that its great!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's the perfect ingredient to put in salads for a little taste of sweetness. I use them in baking mini cookies because they are a smaller size than raisins. I know they have health benefits and just taste great. I recommend them for a snack in lunch boxes as well.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is my first time buying Zante currants and they are so tasty. I was actually surprised at how small they are but regardless to that, they are full of flavor. I'm using the currants for my baking as they are the perfect size for many of my recipes. They are also much cheaper on IHERB than at my local supermarket where I live so as long as that's the case, I will repurchase.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

These surprisingly tasted no different from raisins. Though these currants are considerably sweeter, there is no sugar added--Zante currants (sourced from Greece and the USA) are the only ingredient on the package. Size-wise these are much smaller, roughly the size of dried blueberries. Despite this, they have a nice soft chew to them.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

We need currants for a traditional holiday baking activity. It has become difficult to find currants in grocery stores so we looked online for help. Iherb had the best price and the delivery was most timely.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

None of the grocery stores in my area carry currants. So I was very happy to find them online at a reasonable price. They arrived quickly!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I love to bake and always add some dried fruit to up the flavor profile. Zante currants are the perfect little extra that makes everyone want the recipe. The ziplock closure is a nice feature, the bag is airtight but the big star is these sweet nuggets of goodness.