FI

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
I love and use often as my skin is dry

Sukin Naturals best seller made of vegan, all-natural ingredients. This Super Greens Detoxifying Masque is packed with an impressive cocktail of kale, parsley, chlorella and spirulina. It is so smooth and easy when you apply it to your face. This feels soothing on my skin and immediately cools my face with a lovely smell. Some clay masks are harsh and difficult to remove. Not this one. I leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. When I rinse it off my skin doesn’t feel dry and but rather amazingly soft and smooth. I love it so much, I’ve already bought another pot!

a150f3f1-8a61-4b66-8451-0bfbbb67f6d3
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

very pleasant to use. doesn't dry skin out at all. when you wash it off, the skin is clean, yet hydrated. it's too bad iHerb doesn't stock the anti-pollution mask from Sukin - that one is also AMAZING! This is a really good, clean brand. And iHerb's service is (as always) unparalelled - very fast and reliable, all at great prices. Thumbs up, guys!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This mask is great! I have purchased it before from a retailer and decided two purchase again because it is so creamy and light on the skin. It is great for sensitive skin too, I just keep it away from the under area as it tingles a little bit, but works wonders for clearing the skin and providing a glow!! Wash it off after 10-20 mins and you'll feel refreshed!! love it

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have acne prone and sensitive skin and this is the only mask that seems to help it at the moment, without drying it out. I also use it as a spot on treatment overnight if I have a breakout. Has a very mild natural scent. The size is also good, lasts a long time. I use a moisturising mask after from another brand and my skin feels great.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is the best clay mask I ever tried, and I've tried many. It is cleansing and purifying, without ever drying skin, I could even say it can moisturize it. After just ten minutes of use, my skin is soft and plump and happy. The ingredients are great. I have no problem with this, it is better than anything I would have imagined. I think you will especially love this if you have combination skin. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I am wearing this purifying mask as I am writing this review. This is a fixed weekend ritual for me. Dampen your face then apply a thin layer of the mask then sit back for 20 minutes, after that you’re in for a refreshed-looking skin. It is made for normal to oily skin, but not sure if a sensitive skin can tolerate it. If your skin falls under these two categories, then I highly recommend you give it a shot.