FI
4.5

4.5
Ornexi
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Soft scent, gentle texture. I really like this brand, because it uses natural ingredients. Fits sensitive skin, skin feels moisturized and healthy, also works great as a make-up remover. Package is quite small size, I bought this on sale, so it was okay for me. The quality is really good though.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is great. Coverage and color is great as well. Benefit and effectiveness is good. Texture and gentleness is good as well. Scent and ease of use is ok. Like for like pls, thank you very much. Ask me question if you like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This has a nice scent and leaves my face feeling very clean. It’ll probably be too drying for my very dry skin in the winter, but this is great for summer

I likely wouldn't buy it at full price, but it's a high-quality cleanser and brand. I bought it for both me and my hubs to share. We both like it. It's more of a gel consistency with a light, pleasant aroma. The scent is NOT overpowering. It doesn't linger on your skin. I love that it's 100% all-natural; that's very important to me. This is an Australian product, but I live in Canada. It seems to do just fine for our climate. At first, I thought it might be a bit drying but it's not at all. You know, I just thought it might cater to the Aussie people, who certainly don't have the super cold, dry weather that we have here. I'd prefer if it were a bigger size, but I think it's more of a specialty item so the smaller size seems normal. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, which is good. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is just due to the price vs size of the product. Not great value. If this review has been helpful to you, and I hope it has been, please gimme a like. Thanks so much & stay safe, all.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Does not break me out and the skin feels good after use.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My skin feels so clean and the consistency of the gel is very nice.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great cleanser . A tiny bit is sufficient to cleanse my face and neck and leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowing .

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

this one would only buy at discount. Scent is good and can retain moisture and quite gentle to skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good face cleanser for cost. Non greasy but doesn’t leave face dry.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The smell is good and it cleans well but found that the ingredients are not as good as other Sukin products