FI

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I use this product every day. The quality is amazing and you get a good price for the size of this jar. The scent is not too intense. It’s a very moisturizing product and so gentle that even if you have sensitive skin you can use it. Really like the packaging.

I absolutely in love with this line of products! The quality is amazing, the size of the bottle will last long and it actually works! the scent is so delicious yet not too strong. I use both creams every day and very happy with results. This line is amazing for the colder seasons because it moisturizes the skin so well. Recommend! and I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very rich and hydrating face cream with a faint floral/rosy scent. Can go on thick, pasty, & white, but goes on clear in smaller amounts when dotted and smoothed evenly all over the face. I use this every day and apply a bit more during the harsher, drier seasons. I apply facial oils afterwards and my skin feels hydrated all day.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I decided to try this on the back of trying and loving this brand's night cream, and I was not disappointed! This stuff is a bit lighter than the night cream (which is pretty thick) but still substantial. It has a nice, uncloying scent that doesn't overstay its welcome. Best of all, it leaves your skin very soft and hydrated. I'm glad the product I bought this brand to replace is no longer available, because this is the superior product. Price is worth it, trust me. I'll be buying these for as long as Sukin is around (and I hope that's forever).

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

My favorite natural brand that you can find on Iherb. it's affordable and works great. My skin was so dry, I had nourishing cream which is dark green for cold season but now (may) it seemed like it wasn't right for my skin. tried this rosehip cream for the first time and I noticed a huge difference on my face. love it! not oily, light but gives your skin super hydration

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I use it the whole day, it really hydrates my skin. It is a fabulous cream and of a really good quality. you can use it for a long period of time as a small size is enough to hydrate your skin. It is anti age and dark spots. The package is well designed.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My current favorite face moisturizer. Great for sensitive combination skin, and suits all season not sticky and absorbed well. Composition and quality is great, as much as its package and size. Not strong scent so on the good side if you like that, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Oh my! First loved package and list of ingredients not in product! So many natural goodies in the formula. My face loved it, felt so comforting and soothing. 4oz jar nice size, really moisturizes. I'm 70 and trying to take care of myself. I love this product!! Thank you iHerb for having so many selections of high quality products to choose from.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This saved my sensitive pregnancy skin! I always got compliments on my skin and my friends asked what skincare I used and I would tell them it was this hydrating day cream paired with the night cream! The package is large so it will last you for ages. Suitable for winter as well because it's so moisturizing.