FI

iherbhaulkay
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Nourishes and protects hair before dryer.

I usually hate using oil because if leaves my hair greasy and heavy but this is really light and amazing. I use two pumps on towel dried damp hair before I blow dry it and it adds a protective layer. My hair turns out so smooth without and tangles or dryness. The scent is subtle and not overwhelming so I personally prefer it over heavily perfumed ones. I now use it everyday. Definitely recommend this!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Quality oils. I have dry hair and this really helps to add shine to it, and control the frizz as well (although I am not sure whether that is an intended effect - maybe it is since oils helps to weigh hairs down). Effect lasted well till k washed my hair after a whole day of activity. It’s quite clear there is no added fragrance, cos it’s the smells of unadulterated oils 😆. That is not to say say it smells awful, it’s just natural smells. I like it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The scent is a bit strong for me and too citrusy. I think my hair doesn’t absorb it and my hair could become a bit stiff maybe because it builds up on the hair shaft. It makes the hair shiny but definitely won't help if you have very dry hair. I encounter better hair oils than this one. I like that it comes in a glass bottle though.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

doesn’t set off my fragrance allergy - all natural - no synthetic ingredients - have been using this for awhile and love how my hair feels! I use their other hair care products as well! Helps moisturize my split fry ends - easy to use! High quality!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Actually i was scared from the beginning because the reviews said thats it oily on hair. But i like it so much and my hair is oily, it’s not oily at all but hydrated the hair good. I apply tiny drop on my hair maybe twice a day

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love all Sukin products. This hair serum is very rich and oily. It is not very lightweight, that is the downside. The smell is good and only a small quantity is required per use. Of course, the natural ingredients are a plus!

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I have fine hair so for me it’s definitely a heavy one, with makes my hair look greasy but I knew it would. I believe only oils with silicone could be applied for styling and shine, that’s why I use it before I go to bed for the moisture. It’s a good product! Smells on lemongrass.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

Smells really good and citrusy. Very lightweight. Not too thick and makes hair shiny but definitely won't help if you have very dry and damaged hair like. It's average. Use on damp hair to spread it better but don't use too much. A little goes a long way.

058c4ea5-9d0d-4d66-bc8c-7dd1153a977f