FI

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Bottle of right size for travelling is also suitable, Sukin is made of good composition of ingredients, no flavor, mild to sensitive skin. I use it frequently with its other product for the protection of my skin with its gentle formula. It is a high quality facial cleanser. you dont feel flaky dry after use. value for money!

0981588c-baa6-4230-97e9-e316320fdc60
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I used to love the Australian high-end face cleansing gels from Jurlique and Āesop (with price tags of 40$) but since I have tried the Sukin facial cleanser I am totally hooked. It is a splendid and rich face cleansing gel with very pleasant natural fragrance. It leaves the skin perfectly cleansed and yet not stripped of its moisture. Its size is also perfect for travel. Highly recommend !

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

started using this when I was a teenager trying to avoid breakouts. ten years later that is no longer a concern but I'm still using this cleanser. there are no other comparable facial cleaners. I'm literally obsessed. Sukin has many amazing products, but this is by far my favourite. despite being a small bottle this will last a long time and a little goes a long way, so it's great value too!!

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

One of the best facial cleansers I ever had! My skin is quite problematic, I got rashes and spots if product is not right for me. This one has a great soft texture, smells great, not too much. Just a cozy small amount of citrus. After using skin doesn’t get oily. Feels soft and moisturized. This one I recommend for sure!

Solaaaaa
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

7e2688c6-e2fd-4081-8553-4d36150b7ce9
Posted on May 17, 2022

I do find this face wash to be a little drying. I have been using it for a while and it is very gentle but removes all make up and impurities. It smells great and I'm sure it's good for most skin types if you pair it with a good moisturizer.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

wow! this cleanser is sooooo good for sry skin. i apply it every night before bed. it makes my skin sooo fresh and clean. love it

5c6efbe9-48fa-4f32-a438-5a5ac2ba8ebc
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought this cleanser to try due to a friend’s recommendation. I like that it cleanses your skin effectively and yet is non-drying. The bottle is small though and finishes quickly. Wish they come in bigger bottles. Will be repurchasing it.