FI

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Light weight!

I love this moisturizer, it’s light weight so it’s perfect under makeup and the amount of the product actually is really good and lasts a very long time given that I’ve been using it every day. Great to save money. It has a light scent. Also I love applying it on other dry areas of my body, works as a lotion

I love this cream! The texture is just perfect for me, not too thick, not too thin, not sticky! And the volume is perfect for the price

9d93a990-9e23-473a-9f31-b151ac94b5e0
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I like this cream, it hydrates your skin, and give it a little glow. my skin absorb it fast and it's not heavy or greasy at all, scent is good, size is good for enough time, I like it .. I use it after cleansing my face, good for dry skin and normal ..

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is perfect moisturizer for my skin as i was looking for scent free moisturizer for sensitive skin. The texture is simular to some foundation primers that provide hydration. And this does work well under makeup. The packaging is nice because of the pump. The amount you get is good, 4.23oz. One pump does face and neck well. Face feels moisturized without feeling greasy. I received this and other products promptly from iherb and i continue to check out iherb for items i would like to try.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Previously used the green bottle from their company for normal skin, now this one for sensitive skin. Actually, do not feel any difference. A normal day cream that works for me as well as the previous one. Very comfortable to use, because the bottle has a dispenser and you do not need to touch all the cream with your fingers every time you are using it like in case their night creams.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great moisturizer! It’s really gentle, has good scent, deeply moisturizer and fed my combined skin really good. The texture was perfect for my skin,I used it every morning and evening.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have been using this moisturizer for a few years. I am lazy to go through a thorough skincare regime so I only do the minimum. As lazy as I am, my skin still looks ok. I suppose this moisturizer works for me.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am a huge fan of this moisturizer. It's so hard to find a creamy, lotion-like moisturizer with minimal ingredients, but this is the best I've found!