FI

4.6
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
14,108
Beautiful!

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to relax and de-stress, Steambase's steam eye mask is a great option! The bright citrus scent is refreshing and the heated eye mask feels incredibly soothing. I've used it after a long day at work and it definitely helped me unwind.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Edited review. I finally used it and I love it. I will be purchasing more. I had a headache caused from eye strain and I had trouble sleeping. I decided to give the mask a try, I followed the instructions and it does just what it says. It starts to get hot once the packet is open, it’s very comfy on the eyes as well, the heat produced is not very hot and it has a scent but not very strong to irritate you, after awhile the scent fades a bit. I wish it wasn’t a one time use, I did get a relief from both my eyes and headache and felt relaxed, I believe it’s a good quality eye mask.

7da8c0e0-b165-4e00-8dc9-4647b2e7e93d
3cbbc35a-1954-4cad-ad91-e236ef157b73
Posted on May 18, 2022

This mask helps to relax and fall asleep as well as relax the muscles of the forehead. Their quality and effect is amazing. The scent of that exact mask I like surprisingly. Strong grapefruit and pomelo with very little freshness. For those who do not tolerate any smells of masks at all, there is an option without fragrance at all. It just warms up and doesn't smell. Separate benefit is the design of each mask - for every scent it's different and very cute.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,362

Crackerjack product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
9,930

I have constant problems with sleep in general and with tiredness in my eyes. I tried many options, but only this mask really helps. I recommend to everyone!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a wonderful mask to soothe your tired eyes. You can use it in the evening before bed. Also, I like to use this mask after I have finished using the eye area, put it on my back or shoulders. The heat relaxes the muscles. the package design is cute. its gentle on your eyes.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the heat sensation is so cool. I really enjoy these eye masks I wish they came in value packs of 5 or 10 as well!!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great eye mask for relaxing, especially before bed. The smell of grapefruit was refreshing and mood-lifting. The heat produced is a good temp, not too hot, just warm enough. Material is soft and didn't irritate me at all. I think these would be great on a long flight. Would repurchase these. Good product for a good price.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

the smell is so good i read a lot of good review about the quality and benefit of ghis product.it is gentle to use.