FI

4.4
Based on 1,786 Ratings
1,119
Posted on May 8, 2022

Been on a big tea lately kick I love green tea but I wanted to try oolong because of the benefits it has burns more calories then green tea and about the same amount of caffeine, it keeps me energized throughout my day I love the flavor it tastes sweet best with lemon

adf5717e-9173-4366-8a76-662fdd910f9a
4f180317-2e2a-49fb-8b41-db61a690fe62
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the most beautiful tasting tea I've ever had! I just recently got into buying oolong teas and i figured i would try this one since it was flavored and it's so pretty. I highly recommend this one. I'm not usually a fan of peach flavored stuff, but this flavor is so delicate and refreshing. I definitely will be buying this again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Stash Tea's White Peach Oolong Tea is a flavorful and refreshing option. The blend of oolong tea and white peach flavor gives a nice taste and aroma. The tea bags are individually wrapped which makes it easy to take on the go. However, the tea bags are individually wrapped which may not be environmentally friendly. Overall, I would recommend this tea for its taste and refreshing properties.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

At one point I ordered many teas from Stash. They all are rather fragrant, which sometimes comes across as a bit too much. This one wasn't over the top. Another weird aspect of Stash teas is that they all contain lots of ingredients - here for example it's not just oolong tea and white peach aroma - check the details before ordering.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This tea was excellent. I had never tried an oolong tea before and was not disappointed. Peach is always a favorite flavor, and it was a good blend. This is one I could drink frequently, as the taste is mild enough not to quickly get sick of. There are 18 bags individually packaged to maintain the quality of the taste.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Was skeptical at first but it's got me thinkng to try Stash's range of tea, i feel like buying every other flavour. Omg. Its good on it's own or if u put a bit of honey, it enhances the peach flavour. I normally use luo han guo(monkfruit) to add sweetness.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Ooh I love this. This isn’t one of those fruit teas where it just smells like the fruit but tastes like any other tea - you can actually taste the peach flavor in this, and the smell is also divine. Best of all, there’s no strange taste if you oversteep it, which means I don’t have to watch it like a hawk to get it to taste just right. It also works great as a cold brew.