FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bough both tastes, because I so often see them in Tiktok or Instagram. I personally love jams and fruit spreads more than candies or chocolate. I enjoy having it for breakfast. Apricot is tasty with chunks of apricot pieces which I like so much more than just a blended spread consistency.

d098c27e-8f1e-4d3e-abb8-f66f222491c7
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I just love it. The jam has a generous amount of apricots, 51g of fruit per 100g. It is truly of thick consistency, not runny. It stays on the spoon and yet spreads easily. It tastes like apricot, fragrant, with a good balance of sweet and sour, more of the latter from lemon juice. Best of all, unlike many other apricot jams, it has no sugar, sweetened only with fruit juice concentrates - grape and date.

d1a21f43-4216-46ff-8fce-7fbd3c354d22
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

We enjoy most St.Dalfour spreads, this being one of our favorites. On bread and butter, pancakes, pastries, oatmeal etc. My quick ricotta filling for crepes: cold Ricotta (like Galbani best) + raisins, maple syrup, Frontier Naturals Madagascar vanilla to taste. Mix cold ingredients and just fill the crepes (any recipe) and refrigerate. When ready to eat, I top it with just a teaspoon of this spread. St.Dalfour's Cranberry&Blueberry spread and the cherry one also goes well with it. Or use any of their spreads, really. A quick creamy treat! Place a mint leaf on top and you have nice "Christmas Crepes". Or just spread some on warm or cold crepes (without the ricotta filling) then roll & enjoy!

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I really love the taste of apricots, and this spread contains plenty of them. It would be hard to surpass the high quality of this fruit spread. Its ingredients consist only of apricots, pectin, and fruit juices. A much healthier alternative to jellies and jams that often contain high fructose corn syrup. This tastes really great on toast or on yogurt. . I like to put it into my tea. The only criticism I have is that I don't like the tall narrow jars. But these are better for long-distance shipping obviously.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I grew up in apricot country and have searched to find an apricot spread that equaled that fresh ripe apricot taste of tree ripened apricots. Look no further…this is the BEST on the market. It spreads out to a thin consistency but intensely apricot! We are traveling the USA so I ordered 5 jars to see me through the trip. The jars may be tall and appear small, perhaps that’s how they seal in the intense taste of the aprict!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I ordered about 6 or 7 different types of St. Dalfour jams for use on toast. Together with Naturli vegan butter or peanut butter - delicious! The large price increases since I ordered in February 2022 aren't great though...

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This apricot jam is my second favorite St.Dalfour jam after orange marmalade. Thickness and texture is good, not too much pectin. When on sale in Iherb, it is less expensive than my local supermarket so I stock up.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I just finished writing a review for the Red Raspberry and Apricot Spreads by St. Dalfour. They are much better than most of the others I have had with no sugar added. I have been enjoying them for the past several years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

St. Dalfour is a good name and this product does not disappoint, though my family and I think more acidity will suit our palate even better.