FI
4.6

4.6
jole
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It took only 3 days for me to feel the differences. I took antibiotics for an infection and my gut biome completely collapsed. My family takes this powder-form probiotics and I tried but it didn't work. So I tried this out as recommended by a friend and it helped restore my gut in 2 weeks. I can take 1 capsule every 2 days now but I definitely feel my gut working better on days I take it. Great absorption, works wonders on constipation and especially BLOATING. The effects last the whole day. Take it in the morning with water on an empty stomach and you've got yourself in the toilet by midday.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought these on the recommendation of the nurse practitioner that handles my bio-hormones. This is all she does--works with women/hormones. This is a quality product that absolutely works. I will not use any other probio. This one's the best, and I've tried MANY.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Amazing quality it has the strains and ingredients that benefit my system. I recently did a sensitivities test and saw 5 of my 6 gut bacterias were very low and this supplement has some of the unique ones to aid my digestion and help my microbiome

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

All round formula for women's health with the most important probiotics to counteract bacterial infections. However, if infection more serious it may require a more thorough approach. Trusted company.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

High quality mix of beneficial bacteria for my gut, plus cran to help with overaundance of oxalates.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I'm always satisfied with your products so from this one too, prices, fast shipping, good service

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like the combination of prebiotics, probiotics and cranberries. After just suffering a UTI I hope this helps.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I just start using it Casual soft easy yo swallow

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

no feeling different yet, but the combination is god, i'll keep on trying

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I bought this supplement for my gut health and constipation as well urination system.