FI

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good quality. Non GMO ingredient with virgin coconut oil is my preference. Size of softgel is easily swallowable with neutral taste. Experienced major health benefit in bone health especially to teeth and blood circulation with strong pulses. Started taking this supplement since 6 years ago after heart/arteries scan reveal extensive calcium deposits all over and experiencing weak pulses.

a1196e4c-7667-439a-bb5e-e1c096c5b44b
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Always take vitamin K2 with D3 in a ratio of D3 10,000 IUs/K2 100 mcg. This is because vitamin K2 works with vitamin D to fully transport calcium to the bones. Vitamin K2 benefits such as: 1. Supports healthy metabolism. 2. Supports your vascular system (arteries and veins) systems 3. Supports a healthy heart. Vitamin K2 deficiency can cause tissue built up which causes clogging of the arteries. This is a great vitamin to have to help clearing out circulatory problems in your body.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I do muscle testing with all the supplements I take. It looks like I need a bit more of VitK2 than vitD. I like it that I can take separately vitD3(sometimes I need 1000 IU or 3000 IU only). vit K2 is necessary to take for better absorption of vitD3, magnesium and calcium. Like it if you find my review helpful, please

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

it has delicious smell. I am using it for my minerals absorption (Zinc selenium magnesium D vitamin) i dont feel any taste. Nice package. Actually i will see the exact result when i finish the bottle. this is the second months i am taking it. I inject 300.000IU Dvitamin and then i take 100mcg per a day .Because you have to take 100mcg K2 per 10000IU Dvitamin.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1952

I follow a vitamin d protocol that recommend this product because it is high quality and does not have unnecessary ingredients or fillers. Vit K2 (and D3) should be in coconut, olive, or avocado oil for best results and this fits perfectly. I take it after breakfast with D3 of the same brand. It’s a small size and I like knowing it’s readily bio available so I am getting the most out of it!

Posted on May 5, 2022

i bought it to help D3 works well in my body. the softgel is good for swallowing even with other tabs. plus, i was thinking about d3+k2 supplement but i finally decided buying this product. i hope sports research also makes a lanolin based d3+k2 in the future because i heard lichen is not well known and proved as much as lanolin.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Once I became aware of the importance of vitamin K2 for bone and heart health, I started searching for a quality K2 supplement that was NOT made from any soy products. It was also important to me that the product did not contain any GMO ingredients. This is the only product I found that met my requirements. I am a happy customer!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Made with coconut oil ingredient. Good quality vitamin K2 for the price. Good without strong taste. I like it as additional boost of Vitamin K2 MK7 in addition to MK4. Like and will repurchase.

e01699cd-1ea6-4205-9b19-e0577a2b380a
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I used this supplement at winter in combination with Sports Research, Vitamin D3 with Coconut Oil, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 30 Softgels. One softgel D3 and one softgel K2. I took K2 as it works synergistically with D3. This K2 is expensive maybe because of the patented form of MenaQ7. However it worths a try if you have some rewards to low the cost.