FI

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the second bottle I consume. So far, I have no direct bad effects after consuming this. The pill has a nice scents, reminds me of coffee or vanilla scents. Will try this for a couple of months to know the results, since I have an eczema and my doctor said that ceramides are great for the eczema-ers (but the doctor actually refer to the topical ceramides, I try this oral ceramides because I am curious if this oral ceramides will increase the good effects of ceramides for my body).

4df9e3d5-bfc2-4cf8-acc3-21c56d5169ea
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

If you are like me and find big softgels/pills/capsules hard to swallow, this is for you! Been taking these and it has helped my nails as they’ve become less brittle since I started taking them last year! As for hydrating the skin, it’s hard to tell since I’ve hit menopause last year… everything’s changed!

7d909d6a-c930-4d17-8697-904c309d151a
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

LipoWeat is great benefits for skin. Hydration, Antioxidant, antiaging and healthy skin. 3 types of ceramide are great ingredients. The smell is funny but easy to take not too big size. I take it with Benfotiamine and StemXCell , my skin is smooth and reduced fine line i take it about 2 months waiting for 3 months to see more results. Great quality with good price. Suggest!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great ingredient, LipoWeat!! Small size easy to take i take it with breakfast , it said continue taking it 3 months to see the results, anti-aging, moisturizer and reduced fine line& wrinkles. I take it 2 months my face not dry and it really reduced fine line. Awesome quality!! I like this supplement ❣️👍

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I found out about phytoceramides by watching YouTube influencers such as Angie from Hot and Flashy - I figured she’s doing something right so I think I might just try her approach since using this product I have observed a noticeable difference in my skin - it is smoother and my wrinkles have softened. But the only thing I will say is that at the same time I have started using a fairly large amount of collagen so knowing which is more effective is hard. However I am assuming it is a combination of the two which I will continue to use for the forseeable future

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I was taking a different ceramide supplement but switch because this one is smaller. Since taking ceramides my skin is less dry and looks more vibrant. These pills are easy to swallow, oderless and tasteless.

d8448f18-4c91-4fa5-904b-6ef5f549239e
904afb82-ae47-4f30-8f9f-5cacc8e8e1c6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I like the Sports Research brand as I find their ingredients list quite clean and minimal as possible. Ordered this Phytoceramides to try out as I had an eczema flare up with very dry skin on both my hands, I do feel my skin is smoother but can't say it helped my eczema directly, I also bought it together with their Collagen capsules so both together made my skin better in the areas where there is no eczema. My facial skin is good and I think this helped as well. Great quality. Capsules size is small.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022