FI

18,081
2,323
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Today is the first day😍

Today I received the product and started adding it to my hot cup of coffee. My initial observation is that it was dissolved in the coffee easily and smoothly, as for the taste, it is without any smell or taste. This is my opinion on this and I will let you know if it is useful later. This is my update I reordered the same product 2 boxes. Still I didn’t notice a big result but I’m satisfied till now. I noticed that in my skin. Please note that It can expose the skin to the problem of some pimples till your body used to it, that’s happened to me

dd5f8c04-5ba9-4411-88a5-8112a0e86fbf
ea862206-cd3e-4a8e-91be-8f14249be3f1
ba2a9c0b-3626-4814-9e0d-b5547d74f72d
1e8539b7-550c-4ac2-bde4-3cd057de81f7
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have NEVER tried a product that gave me so many benefits! Lets start with my nails. They are as hard as acrylic. My nails never grow and I hate taking pills like biotin. With this powder, I pour it in a half a bottle of water FAITHFULLY every morning. Consistency is the key! I can't speak on my hair bc I keep it braided under my wigs. My joints, A GOD SEND!! I normally go to the chiropractor at least once a month and sometimes a whole week if I lifted weights too hard at the gym to get adjustments in my lower back. I also usually have knee pain when I do my squats. After about a week of taking this every morning, I haven't been to the chiropractor in 3 months! My back doesn't bother me. My knees don't hurt after workouts. I have gotten A LOT of compliments on my skin! I noticed I don't have those "pockets" around my eyes in the mornings like I used to. IT WORKS PEOPLE!

ba51af3d-89e5-47ad-86fb-261b38cc2d21
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this brand and it being unflavoured. Ordered 3 tubs of the 16 oz previously, as the 32 oz was out of stock. Now so happy to be able to place order for the bigger tub with iherbs discount. Easily dissolved in room temperature water and add to my coffee. Didn't change the taste of my coffee at all. Noticed a significant change to my skin and nails and also it helps in natural lubricating as I have menopaused since a few years ago. Now not so dry after taking this for a few months. This is great product, great quality too, will continue to consume. If this review helps, please give a thumbs up, thank you!

298a415c-4304-4967-acaa-c03d7315bb5f
Posted on May 3, 2022

As a female, I am interested in aging gracefully. Tendons and ligaments are connective tissues that give structure, strength, and flexibility to the joint. Collagen peptides also are thought to hold potential for maintaining bone health and guarding against osteoporosis. As a female, I am interested in aging gracefully. After the first month of taking the recommended dose, I was feeling more energetic. The little hair on the head was growing more. My face and skin are fresh and hydration. I saw for myself. It's true. The collagen into deep skin tissues and to the surface of the epidermis to encourage skin hydration. Collagen supplements are believed to have other health benefits, including strengthening bones, promoting hair growth, and improving joint health. For hair health, collagen supplements may be more effective when paired with vitamin biotin. Collagen is one of my go-to supplements for maintaining youthful and glowing skin. A supplement like this will replenish your collagen stores and reinforce everything from your bones to your hair follicles. My experience has shown that supplements can help keep my skin tighter, my muscles stronger, and my bones more resilient.

f1945f15-060a-417a-aea8-08021af334fb
9cc720e0-aece-4046-9848-98647f06d995
8e59f511-b05f-418b-92d0-b85142657d1a
21d33c8d-d6a9-41a9-899f-66ff0528bb33
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have tried other collagen powders but find this one so easy to mix into my tea in the morning and it doesn't have a weird after taste. I have only just started using because I wanted to change to a collagen with peptides. Seems to be very good quality.

d1a29c48-5166-4cdb-b1a8-5551c4831ca9
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It’s been a couple of weeks I’ve been using the product, far better priced than some of the other brands and yet still having the same quantity of collagen delivered per serving. Also, despite being unflavoured, there’s still some flavour if you’re having it plain - otherwise can’t tell it’s in there if having it in a smoothie or coffee. Will definitely purchase it again

05494f7b-6c3c-4dec-abc1-05f28eb50cda
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,111

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Great product! I bought this package after I finished the smaller size, this last much longer. After also trying a different brand I can definitely say I prefer this one, there is no aftertaste taste, it mixes well with food and drinks,the quality is super. Only it’s a shame the increased the price of this item so I’m waiting for it to go back down again before I’d order it again.

bb3a8ab9-59b0-4620-925e-67b5f4c9cdd8
72dc536a-24a2-4546-a40a-881c6d54e938
2e18d888-f26e-49c8-a84c-fdd64c3f0c69

high quality product.. the ingredient is very good no additives.. good for aging.. the composition is easy to dissolve in water nothing will left in the bottom.. it is well packaged.. A lot of benefits will u get especially in your skin.. easy to add in your diet.. u will notice the effect in your skin for atleast 8weeks.. will surely order again..

9539fe9b-42f9-43eb-abb7-dc5bed3a61e4
8f196ffa-7660-4100-beda-069fe58fb69e
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great unflavored collagen powder. I add half a scoop to my coffee and smoothie to get the full serving every day. I don't notice any dramatic difference but I take collagen for years as a supplement for my skin and joints. It is very fine powder that melts in your beverage very quickly and leaves basically no aftertaste. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

f994929d-4eb6-4b64-a7d9-a09c68167920