FI

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have NEVER tried a product that gave me so many benefits! Lets start with my nails. They are as hard as acrylic. My nails never grow and I hate taking pills like biotin. With this powder, I pour it in a half a bottle of water FAITHFULLY every morning. Consistency is the key! I can't speak on my hair bc I keep it braided under my wigs. My joints, A GOD SEND!! I normally go to the chiropractor at least once a month and sometimes a whole week if I lifted weights too hard at the gym to get adjustments in my lower back. I also usually have knee pain when I do my squats. After about a week of taking this every morning, I haven't been to the chiropractor in 3 months! My back doesn't bother me. My knees don't hurt after workouts. I have gotten A LOT of compliments on my skin! I noticed I don't have those "pockets" around my eyes in the mornings like I used to. IT WORKS PEOPLE!

ba51af3d-89e5-47ad-86fb-261b38cc2d21
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Today I received the product and started adding it to my hot cup of coffee. My initial observation is that it was dissolved in the coffee easily and smoothly, as for the taste, it is without any smell or taste. This is my opinion on this and I will let you know if it is useful later. This is my update I reordered the same product 2 boxes. Still I didn’t notice a big result but I’m satisfied till now. I noticed that in my skin. Please note that It can expose the skin to the problem of some pimples till your body used to it, that’s happened to me

dd5f8c04-5ba9-4411-88a5-8112a0e86fbf
ea862206-cd3e-4a8e-91be-8f14249be3f1
ba2a9c0b-3626-4814-9e0d-b5547d74f72d
1e8539b7-550c-4ac2-bde4-3cd057de81f7
Posted on May 3, 2022

As a female, I am interested in aging gracefully. Tendons and ligaments are connective tissues that give structure, strength, and flexibility to the joint. Collagen peptides also are thought to hold potential for maintaining bone health and guarding against osteoporosis. As a female, I am interested in aging gracefully. After the first month of taking the recommended dose, I was feeling more energetic. The little hair on the head was growing more. My face and skin are fresh and hydration. I saw for myself. It's true. The collagen into deep skin tissues and to the surface of the epidermis to encourage skin hydration. Collagen supplements are believed to have other health benefits, including strengthening bones, promoting hair growth, and improving joint health. For hair health, collagen supplements may be more effective when paired with vitamin biotin. Collagen is one of my go-to supplements for maintaining youthful and glowing skin. A supplement like this will replenish your collagen stores and reinforce everything from your bones to your hair follicles. My experience has shown that supplements can help keep my skin tighter, my muscles stronger, and my bones more resilient.

f1945f15-060a-417a-aea8-08021af334fb
9cc720e0-aece-4046-9848-98647f06d995
8e59f511-b05f-418b-92d0-b85142657d1a
21d33c8d-d6a9-41a9-899f-66ff0528bb33
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this brand and it being unflavoured. Ordered 3 tubs of the 16 oz previously, as the 32 oz was out of stock. Now so happy to be able to place order for the bigger tub with iherbs discount. Easily dissolved in room temperature water and add to my coffee. Didn't change the taste of my coffee at all. Noticed a significant change to my skin and nails and also it helps in natural lubricating as I have menopaused since a few years ago. Now not so dry after taking this for a few months. This is great product, great quality too, will continue to consume. If this review helps, please give a thumbs up, thank you!

298a415c-4304-4967-acaa-c03d7315bb5f
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

It’s been a couple of weeks I’ve been using the product, far better priced than some of the other brands and yet still having the same quantity of collagen delivered per serving. Also, despite being unflavoured, there’s still some flavour if you’re having it plain - otherwise can’t tell it’s in there if having it in a smoothie or coffee. Will definitely purchase it again

05494f7b-6c3c-4dec-abc1-05f28eb50cda

Been taking this daily for 2 months now. I mix it in water with orange flavored effervescent vitamin c. Dissolves easily unlike some other collagen powders. No foul taste and smell. I feel my skin looks better and my joints feel better since taking collagen, even when I am taking only half dose. I am ordering again for my next jar.

8aadfdaa-3d3d-44b4-b5d3-852a2998d626
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Love the product! I gave it a full month before leaving a review. I started taking this once a day in my morning coffee, no aftertaste. Actually it’s tasteless. Great adding it to pancake mix as well. Real treat both ways.Btw it dissolves quickly and easily. But if it’s not like that for you there is Pro tip: mix it at first with 30-40 ml of hot water, give it a quick stir and then add coffee and creamer. Pretty delicious!

d0225f8e-d84b-48c1-93ff-e201cb40b6b8
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

With less than a month's usage, I can say it is of high quality and very effective. I can already notice the difference in my skin and hair. It has a bigger package compare with others and what makes it even better is I can mix it with my favorite coffee every morning. I will definitely order again.

808427db-7922-4c8e-8f7e-34c2f9465e46
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

bought this for a friend. Told her the benefit of collagen and she wanted to try the composition of Type 1 and Type 3 first. her age is 55 and she really hope this works well for her. she prefer the ingredient without chocolate so I recommended her this. she had knee discomfort too. she told her she like this as there's no taste at all.

accc1ece-06f7-4515-9984-49b31f3efe43