FI

4.7
Based on 4,197 Ratings
3,307
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I hardly write reviews but decided to do so because this product is amazing. My hair starting falling off due to some infection. I read the reviews online and decided to give it a try. After a week of taking it, I could see tiny hairs starting to grow. Photo shows before and 1.5 months after taking biotin.

28875562-fa08-4bea-abaf-1f6cb7631679
4c0801b8-c963-4b98-baff-918478f91836
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

after reading so many good reviews on this product, I decided to try it by myself. At first I bought the 5,000mcg one, my skin broke out though, and i didn't notice any effect on my hair even after 3 bottles, but it sure made my nails conditions better. i took some break and after 1.5 years tried to give it a second try but with the higher dose, 10,000mcg one. it definitely works better with my hair and I can see the results after two bottles of it. I noticed my hair is now stronger and it helps with the growth of my eyebrows and eyelashes! I've tread other vitamins and hair products, even treatment, but this particular item works the best for me. been using this for 2 years now and I really love it and even recommend it to my friends.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The best biotin supplement I have ever taken as it is made up of 100% natural and quality ingredients! There are many health benefits, especially for those who want to keep their energy and mood in everyday life. The gel capsules (small size) are very easy to swallow and the residual coconut taste is very good.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I took this and collagen for 3 weeks straight and my hair grew the fastest it's ever grown. I highly recommend this brand specifically and their collagen peptides.

a336fc99-a741-4a3b-add4-bf8e33f185bd
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,242

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I must say that I’ve been using this product for exactly one month and I see such growth in my hair. This is my first time doing a really short haircut and my stylist recommended me taking biotin. I found these online I was looking at the reviews and I said let’s try it. I take one tablet in the morning and another tablet at night of the 5000. I highly recommend this product. It has not given me a rash or any pimples at all.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022