FI

4.8
Based on 3,939 Ratings
3,435
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Silver is the best antibiotic in the world. It had been used for centuries. It has no taste. It is wonderful. You can it in water, juice, milk. You never know it is there. I also put it on scratches and wounds. It clears them in no time at all. I always have it in my house.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Sovereign Silver I trust them more than I trust any colloidal Silver Company out there... I've used it now for probably 20 years on and off it is not something that I take daily but if I start to feel a scratchy throat I immediately take some and I do not get sick very often which is awesome and I attribute this very much to this fine product. Colloidal silver is not for everyone and it does come with risks especially if you take the wrong kind... I can only speak for myself but I truly believe it is beneficial for my health particularly doing during cold and flu season... my husband who is fairly skeptical about many things is all about the Sovereign Silver too!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Bio-Active Silver was recommended by my Naturopathic doctor for the immune system. I use it when I feel a cold coming on or just as a precautionary, taking one dropper full a day. If I'm out and about during the day, I'll take a dropper full just for protection against any germs I may have acquired. Good product.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,894

I have many products from Sovereign Silver brand. Very high quality ingredients. Many uses for this silver product. I use silver supplements every day with no adverse effects. Good price. I recommend this product and will be reordering. Easy to read packaging. Good price. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Have been using Silver Sovereign silver for a couple year now for immune support and faster recovery - usually in spray version. I use it for everyone in the family as a throat spray when they have sore throat, coughs, sneezes, nasal drip or generally when unwell and superficial scraps. It does work - the kids especially tend to report relief of sore throat for example, less than half an hour after the e sprays. For all others, I believe it helps them ti recover faster and decreases symptom severity. For eye irritations and itch, the spray is not so convenient so I use the dropper bottle here, it does help after 3 applications (1 drop per eye) morn, noon and night for one day. Taste wise (if fed orally) - I normally spray and aim at the back of the throat, slight bitterness at the back of the throat, but otherwise nothing much. If the kids gag with the bitterness (my kids sometimes do), spray it under the tongue as per bottle’s instructions.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It helped me a lot with my digestive issues. I used to struggle so much going to the bathroom, even laxatives weren't helping. After using this consistently for 3 months, and with a mixture of 2 other supplements and diet change, I'm going to the bathroom daily! There's no taste to it and it'll last you for more than 3 months. I didn't take it daily, because I would forget. But if I take it in the morning after breakfast, it send me to the bathroom immediately (tested my theory) I would usually take it at night during my night time care routine and went to the bathroom normally in the morning.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love it and my grandmother loved it also. I will order it again. It is good for mouth infections, and when you cut something it stops the blood like magic. I usually put one drop in my glass of water and into the water of my pets. The benefits are tremendous but do not exaggerate with the dose, It is not supposed to take very frequently, It has some taste but is not so much,

I get sick all the time and since trying these I’ve felt like my immune system is stronger I’ve been good so far *knock on wood* this cold / flu season as I’ve seen my co-workers get sick. Just re-bought worth the money and hype I would say!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I got these go try to clear out a “chalazion” I have, which is like a harder, deeper eye stye. I think it helps but I wish it worked quicker. My chalazion has shrunken but isn’t gone after 10 days. I’m not going to use for longer than 3 weeks which is what the package suggests.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

really good silver water , my daughter took 3 times a day as she started to feel a bit sick with a virus, the next day she felt well ,i also use it daily , and give to my very aged cat , the taste is metallic, it really dries the mouth , but i guess that's how it should be ,for the silver particles it was infused.overall, .great product .