FI

4.7
Sonja
Posted on Nov 17, 2022
Quality ingredients product

What an awesome product. You can see almost an immediate improvement in coughs and cold or even sore throat with just a few drops of this magic potion. The taste is very hot and spicy . It’s a great supplement to your diet especially when your dealing with an inflammation . It’s benefits by dealing with all viral concerns . Just add a few drops to a glass of juice or water . I give it my young age children too , however it’s spicy and hot , please make sure they can handle it .

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I like this oregano oil since I can choose what strength I want to take based on the number of drops I use. If I feel something coming on, I'll usually do 4 drops 2-3 times a day. I place them in an empty gel cap and then fill it up with MCT oil to help it dissolve and absorb better. You may burp up the oregano oil taste, so I would recommend starting with just 1 drop first and take with food to see how you react to it. Then up the dose a bit slowly. Better to try it out when you are feeling healthy and get used to it then, instead of just taking it when you feel sick. Just so you get a feeling of how it will work best for you personally.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I needed Oregano Oil for a parasite/bacterial detox, and this is some strong stuff. You will definitely smell like pizza! Overall, this is a quality oil that I had some good use out of for my detox (paired with black walnut and coldpressed coconut oil).

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Most of the oil helped me to regain my sense of smell and taste after being infected with Corona. I used to put a drop in a glass of water and drank and also inhaled the oil.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I swear by oil of oregano. Whenever I feel I'm about to have a cold, I take this and I seem to get better, fast. I recommend putting doses in juice or any flavored drink. The taste is very strong and spicy.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It’s pretty strong, so we add it to an apple juice… but it’s very useful to help with stomach pains and other immune problems. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Oregano has antiinflammatory, antibacterial benefits which I love! I use it as a supplement whenever I feel a flu coming or itch in my throat. Only a few drops of oregano would help the symptoms go away. I never get sick because of this. Thank goodness I would drop it at the back of my throat as it is a little too spicy for my tongue if I drop it on top.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Oil of oregano is so wonderful and easy to take to kill the "bad" bacteria and not the good bacteria. I take it if I feel a cold or virus coming on and general immunity. For people with sensitivities or excess candida, it is such a help, as you can gradually work up to a normal dose of 4 drops; easy to start with one drop in 8 oz. of water once a day and go up from there.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

Item came very quickly within a few days and nicely packed. I use oregano for my toothache and is does the job well. Just dip it with a cotton bug and place it at the infected area. Within a while the pain will be gone. Just be careful to avoid your eyes and lips as it burns. Highly recommended