FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have pulmonary fibrosis an incurable progressive fatal lung disease. When diagnosed i could hardly walk 10 paces without becoming breathless. I researched serrapeptase and have been taking 4 capsules daily for the past 6 years. Am sure it is keeping me alive by allowing me to breathe and clearing my lungs. this is my experience.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Dosage.I take 60.000spu every day.The capsule is easy to shalow.Serrapeptase is helpful in painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation such as low back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and carpal tunnel syndrome. It is also used in conditions such as sinusitis, bronchitis, laryngitis, otitis, periodontal disease, irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis.

When I eat carbs, my body will disagree. Sometimes within half an hour. My legs will go weak and tired and I will get sleepy or drowsy. I need to take a nap ASAP. I have no idea what causes it, maybe my pancreas releases enzymes into my bloodstream. I have no idea. Since taking this enzyme, this feeling is becoming less and less severe. This has become part of my core regimen next to my vitamins and my glandular supplements. I'm happy that I'm able to heal my self and so could you!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I followed up with a kidney cleanse after a round of this. The enzymes digest unwanted proteins in your blood, so I used dandelion leaf tea for a couple weeks after.Just once a day in the morning.

351f389b-cd8d-421c-84f0-49716784f84f
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Very high quality serrapeptase! This is so great for clearing your sinus, I really like it, it’s the best for this. The ingredients also clear blockages in arteries. This is the best dose, nice size, very effective, great to take before sleeping! Source Naturals is very high quality brand.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Purchased this for an elderly friend who is nutrient deficient with his meals. This is an easy product for him to swallow and take daily. He gets frequent bloodwork done by a compound pharmacist who prescribes this product (and sells it as well at a substantially higher cost)with good results.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

the quality and ingredients of this product is good. I buy this for my sinus and taking together with quercetin Bromelain. my sinus is getting lesser and been stop using nasal spray for almost 3 weeks. this product benefit is to reduce inflammation.

47c133b1-a896-42b7-96d8-d1761e1a23f3
b679c216-5ac5-410a-a676-e0fcb41eb737
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I read all kinds of positive reviews on serrapeptase and I was glad to find it here on iherb it's not so easy to find elsewhere. I took it and it's hard to say what it did. The first difficulty is having to take it on an empty stomach and away from meals. This is particularly difficult if I need to take it several times per day. I managed to space my meals enough so I'd take it at least 2 hours before and after a meal. My varicose veins have not disappeared but they seem to have faded a bit. It seemed to have started to work but I had to take higher doses and space my meals a lot. I'll give it another go and see if I get even better results, including in other areas related to blood flow and scar tissue.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Logically if this can disintegrate cocoons, then the enzymes flowing around in the bloodstream may 'do something'.. well... the theory that it removes pigmentation or removes scars, seems invalid at this 60 capsule level, or they enzyme is 'dead', so it doesn't work. You need to check if enzymes are active in a petri dish with a microscope... well, or you can just aim for 2 capsules after dinner and " maybe it does something ". In brief - I noticed little, around the level of placebo like " almost nothing ".

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Like the dosage and the size. I think it’s a quality ingredient as I see already some results. I take it for a fibroid and seems the bleeding are more reduced.