FI

4.9
Based on 1,700 Ratings
1,518
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Study shows that You need about 200 mcg a day of selenium to help insulin direct your cells to accept more glucose. It’s also vital for good thyroid function. Increase Selenium to Lose Weight and Boost Health. I chose this because Selenomethionine, the organic form of selenium, not the inorganic sodium selenite or selenite form. The human body absorbs more than 90% of selenomethionine, but only about 50% of selenium in its selenite state.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this brand and this product. If you have Hashimotto this product is for you. Beneficial for thyroid, especially if you have symptoms of sluggish metabolism. It has no taste, the size is good. Not big. Ingredients are pure and natural. Love the quality of this product. Great supplement.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Quality and package size are perfect for the price. Selenium is the mineral very important and benefits the the symptoms of thyroid. It is a great composition and taste are perfect. The ingredient L-selenomethionine is one of the main natural forms of Selenium. It is the best supplement for thyroid deficiency and need to be used frequently.

Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Prescribed an endocrinologist in thyroid gopteriosis. I drink in conjunction with other minerals and vitamins, as I will re-analyze the hormones, supplement the review of changes in the analyzes. In general, well-being has become better after taking a complex of vitamins and minerals

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I've bought this product for my parents for several years, and their immunity improved and are improving a lot, and I definitely will buy the product again. I highly recommend this product for you guys. I GIVE IT A THUMB UP 👍🏼

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great to support the thyroid and immune system. The addition of this to my vitamin and supplement regiment along with diet adjustments has helped lower my antibody levels on my bloodwork.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I had an issue taking yeast based selenium so I opted for these instead. I can't tell if they are working but they are not giving me any issues like the yeast based ones. Hoping these will help my hair grow!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I've been taking these to get enough selenium when I'm not eating much pork or nuts. Very small pill size and very easy supplement to take. I do believe they are a benefit to my thyroid.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Was recommended me by nutritionist as a good quality antioxidant. Scent is not very pleasant but well, we taking it not for how it smells . Package is small but its enough for 3 month of constant usage. Taking it just for few days in a morning before my breakfast - can't tell if I feel any effect yet but hope it's actually benefits me.

6c0dbef3-2d1b-451f-9a8a-aba32110d0db