FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I care for my elderly mother. I am usually up most of the night watching and listening for her. I am usually tired in the morning. After a quick nap while her nurse does her thing. I take three of the 1 mcg tabs and I am good for the rest of the day. My mom is even taking them along with B 1 and her energy and walking around the house has improved. If they design a 3 mcg tablet it would be nice. I don't have anything to compare it with but the quality of this type of B 12 seems to have helped us both.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

High quality B12 supplement. Always helps if I have had a poor sleep or been under heightened stress. I had an intense schedule on my recent holiday (carrying around heavy gear almost every day for 2 weeks) and some sleeping trouble, but this helped me to keep going despite the strain. Recommended.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like this brand of vitamin B12 as the taste of the tablets is good and it's easy to consume. The package is also lasting for a long time. Methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of vitamin B12 so you can make sure your body absorbs as much of the ingredient as it can.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

These sublingual tablets have been wonderful for me for years. They help so much with my deficiencies and health issues. I have MCS and am not as sensitive to things with the support of this amazing vitamin.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Love love love! One of my favorite brands, pure quality, available in a higher dose for my husband and it’s very easy on the stomach and gives him energy!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is really good for helping to maintain the immune system. It's a high quality brand with the right amount of B vitamins and easy to ingest making it easy to fight illness.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Easy to take and has a good taste. Pill size is fine. Source Naturals is a great quality brand. Glad to have this for a boost of energy.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I need methylcobalamin to get rid of these nasty headaches. I like this one because it does not contain xylitol like other brands. However, prices of Source Naturals products are getting too high lately. So one star of.