FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Good quality product with good lysine ingredient. Package size is a good value for money. I like to use it for cold sores it gets rid of them pretty fast. It has antiviral properties For me capsules are good to swallow

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This product adds to my protection from Shingles as a quality diet supplement. A great benefit at a great value. The size lasts for a long time too.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This product makes me fall asleep faster. In addition, the moisture, which I can no longer retain, floats away, so also waste. A nice extra.

Lysine appears to help the body absorb calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons, and cartilage. L-Lysine may slow or stop the growth of viruses! It may stop cold sores (herpes sores) from coming back when taken with vitamin C and bioflavonoids (it blocks enzymes that all virally infected cells secrete and it inhibits the spread of the virus in the body by limiting the effect of weakening the connective tissue). I take it during the cold and flu season and double the dose with any first symptoms. Stay healthy.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

I am susceptible to cold like symptoms during changes of weather-including cankers sores since I was a kid. I read about L-Lysine and have been using it for a couple of years. I live in an area with radical weather changes and rarely, if it all, do I get mouth sores! It's great.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Big pill. My sister recommended this. Helped with shingles. They need to make smaller dosages. I rather take 2 small pills than one large one that I can choke on.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I take this during PMT to stop cold sores. Usually does, if taken every day, unless extra stressed/getting even less sleep than usual/ eating even more chocolate and getting lots more sun than usual. Need to take every day to keep levels up. I find if feel cold sore coming on, put ice on soon as can, then you don't get full blown cold sore, but smaller size about quarter of a pea, heals up faster and can often avoid the scab stage. Like another reviewer said yrs ago on here, I find capsules work better than Lysine in tablet form.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

i have been taking L-Lysine for 20 years., for recurring oral canker sores . I was advised by an Infectious Disease specialist to take L-Lysine daily for these, since the cause is thought to be a virus that flares when stress or other factors lower immune resistance. It has been very effective, and this capsule form is the easiest to swallow that I have found that I have found. This product is very effective.

LEO1245
Posted on Dec 16, 2022
2,145

Very good composition, good value for money, excellent dosage, convenient packaging Improved well-being

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quality ingredients. Quick delivery. Benefits the blockage of cold sores when one eats too much Arginine.