FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

size of tablet is ok and round/flat, not difficult to swallow. I read that guggulsterones and a mix of other supplements such as cinnamon, biotin, alpha lipoic acid and banaba leaf is good to lower bad cholesterol, blood sugar level, increase sluggish metabolism and burns fats. I'm in my early 40s, I'm trying this mix of cocktail out in hope it works to improve my metabolism.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Guggul is very good for mood and thyroid not only for cholesterol, I found it gives me very good energy,good price of this bottle for the amount of tablets

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Purchased for my wife upon the recommendation of Dr Kharrazian's book, to try and help her hashimoto's. Not sure if this particularly had an effect, as we introduced many things at once, but the overall blend of supplements and supportive herbs seems to have definitely improved her condition. The main drivers, however, were selenium and inosine, which have been shown in studies to suppress auto-antibody levels.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Helps lower cholesterol, more importantly converting Oxidized LDL (the very bad stuff) into Reduced LDL (beneficial). Think of the difference between a rusted razor blade and a shiny new one. Years ago this eliminated angina pain permanently and strongly influenced an extremely low (good) calcium deposits in a heart CAT Scan. Has a long history in India.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Excellent for cholestérol management as well as for thyroid support. Very good dosage; the only drawback is that it’s not organic.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Great product. I am seeing results in better energy after just 2 weeks.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Guggul contains plant steroids that lower cholesterol and triglycerides. Guggul is used for acne, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), weight loss.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. After taking this (an entire bottle so far) I do feel a difference, to the positive. But most of all, my cholesterol numbers are back where they should be!

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

This is a great supplement to manage my cholesterol levels. My cholesterol remains under 140.

Posted on May 13, 2021

Along with Red yeast rice, this supplement has helped lower my husband's cholesterol by almost 30 points.