FI

Based on 2,408 Ratings
2,065
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Calcium Glycinate with good ingredients

Calcium glycinate is a well absorbed form of calcium. Very pleased to have it here on iherb. Source naturals do a good version without unpleasant added ingredients though I'd prefer not to have the silica.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great packaging, I'm already seeing a lot of improvement in my energy levels with the program I am following. Ingredients look good and it seems a high quality product. I'm taking it in combination with magnesium malate and bisglycinate, taken separately.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is a great product for daily use, the quality of the ingredients are good and the packaging is good as well. The effect was good too.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

It is so rarely in stock - have been waiting for it for a long time and then ordered some packs in advance. It is really worth taking. I used the form of gluconate before but always had aches in the sides and it is only 10% digested when chelates efficiency is up to 98%. I forgot about nose bleedings with this calcium. The size of the tablet is rather big and you have to take it with enough amount of liquid. There is almost no odour

4461da6c-852b-49ff-8d1f-70d4200ff844
Posted on May 27, 2021

Chelated Calcium is better absorbed by the body and needs a lower dosage to achieve the same result. This is one of the few brands that offers chelated calcium.

de27d634-4752-43fb-88f0-d0c292ef3f23
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

calcium is main source to increase bones health, necessary to old people since thier bodies bones getting weak, recommended to have it morning with vitamins D & K

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Excellent quality, great calcium. Benefits bone health. Worth getting if you are deficient in calcium. Great supplement. It’s good in combination with magnesium. Good ingredients, packaging, no taste, for any age and improvement in health.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I take one of these on days when I am going to exert myself more than usual. From what I understand, it is best to access most of our calcium from foods, but if excessively active calling for a greater need of calcium in the system, it might be leached from bones and teeth. I have noticed that taking calcium now and again can alleviate muscle aches, too.