FI

Based on 1,567 Ratings
1,213
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,111

This pill is a nice quality mix of all the b ingredients without any undesirable extras! It's gentle and not overwhelming, so it's mildly potent and it's good to take occasionally when I need a pick up. The bottle comes full and it doesn't upset my stomach. Nice product, worth the purchase!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I was low according to my blood work in B12. I've been on the B50 for only about 2 weeks. Yesterday my B12 was good according to my blood work. When I researched being low I learned you need a B complex and not B12 alone. It does give me energy as well.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I take Vitamin B complex for my nerves. My doctor recommended to me to get relief from overthinking on my daily tasks that stressed me often. I can sleep now without wakening up during the night. I feel more energy during the day, I think may nervous system starts slow down a little let me more restful moments. The packaging is fine, and the taste as well.

Posted on May 20, 2022

arrived quickly, in good shape, product has a very strong smell, and the tablets are bit big, but i wouldn't know how they taste as i'm using them as a supplement for my cat's raw food

6b3d478f-95e9-4a97-b42f-830efcfd36ca
0777fe5e-e375-4194-9685-de1f2db1c2fe
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is one of the supplements I add to my cat's raw meat diet. The price fit my budget. Delivery was surprisingly fast. I was very satisfied with this purchase and will buy these again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Source Naturals is a reputable brand that I can trust. This quality B complex provides me with the necessary ingredients to help maintain a healthy immune system, metabolism and a boost of energy. Very effective!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The quality is really good of this product. The ingredient is very natural, the size is quite small. It provides folic acid, energy and niacin flush improvements. The effect is quite obvious, it also benefits to our nervous system and metabolism.