FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Love these lozenges. They’re super simple to take & they have a yummy taste. B12 is absolutely essential to your health & we all should be taking a supplement. The quality great, they don’t seem to get stale overtime at all. The ingredients are simple & clean which is much appreciated. Overall great choice for B12 supp. & sublinguals or chewables are the best form as recommended by doctors.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

They say cyanocobalamin is the easiest type of B12 that your body absorbs (the on in this lozenges). Also they taste really good (strawberry) amd they disolve in your mouth. Really recommend.

4f07e884-67ec-4650-89b4-f6a8cd4fbc62
0b913892-cd64-45ee-b58d-812909561d57
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

This size of bottle is convenient and good price for the number of tablets. Easy to intake and good concentration, ideal for someone like me who doesn’t really remember to take them everyday. I take these every other day. I haven’t noticed any difference in overall health but as a vegan, it’s become my routine. So far I don’t dislike the taste or anything and the quality seems good.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Have been buying for few years now. Great product easy to take. Small bottle which doesn’t take up too much room. Vitamin ingredients are what they say. As you get older you start lacking in Vit.b12 it’s very safe to take. Not expensive.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Great taste. I use it for myself and my 8 year old daughter with ADHD it helps her nervous system and it’s great potency

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Easy to chew tablets. You are supposed to let them melt under your tongue, but it doesn't take long. The taste is a bit sweet, almost unfelt.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I can’t take capsules or pills when it comes to B-12. They make me so nauseous that I usually throw up. However, with these lozenges, I don’t have that issue at all. Absolutely no I’ll side effects or stomach aches. I take mine first thing in the morning once a week on an empty stomach. These lozenges also taste really good. Also very affordable. So I definitely recommend this product. Can’t beat the price for this quality. I take a few of these on Saturdays midday during the winter. So I take one large dose weekly instead of daily doses. I’ve never had any issue or upset stomach from it. I notice a better mood & more energy. My immune system has also gotten better! Been using this brand & product for a few years now! I’m not a doctor so even though this works for me, always consult with your doctor before trying any supplements.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been buying this brand for years. Quality is good and the amount can be use it for almost a year. I would recommend it completely if the price stop increasing so fast…

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This is a quick pick me up when feeling a little flat due to low levels. I use it when needed. Not every day.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Very beneficial includes Folick acid, the size of the bottle and the quality of the ingredients boost my energy