FI

Based on 2,046 Ratings
1,450
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
My favorite vitamin C serum

I used it every day before sunscreen! Very gentle with my sensitive skin. Is a good quality Serum with a lot of Benefits from the composition of the galactomyces (rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals) It helps with skin pigmentation, improve the appearance of pores and strengthen the skin barrier, it help control my sebum production, without forgetting its properties to reduce blemishes and improve the overall luminosity of the skin. If my review helped you, give me a like. Dont forget the SUNSCREEN after applied this serum.

c4bca670-683d-4bab-8eda-09553134ad7a
Posted on May 12, 2022

at first when applied, it feels a bit sticky, but then slowly it turn like a second layer which moisten my skin. yet it does not clogging the pores. my skin was never feel so good. white comedos are gone. i am waiting to finish one bottle to know it effect. so happy to encounter this product in iherb. update : after using it until half bottle. i see the color of the liquid turn darker. i think it is due to the oxidation of the vit.C. i wish they change the packaging to airless bottle, to prevent the oxidation. because vit c is truly fragile. I already keep the serum in a cool and away from light. but since it is a pipette bottle, the formula will easily made contact with the air every time being used.

ca744632-e018-432f-afd9-0fcfe195e9da
a9f7bef8-62ef-4508-9601-4dba6ff0f092
Posted on May 5, 2022

Personal opinion is that this vitamin C is the best for my skin condition. Works perfectly, quality is great, for age od 30+, fantastic. Package is excellent, looks professional. There is no scent, Frequency of usage is every morning before my cream. Size is good for benefit this product gives. Skin is radiant, glowy, product is well apsorbed, gentle to the skin, not sticky.

5a42086e-872d-4d96-9906-22594adc7ba9
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Benefit: It’s really helping fade my scars.. I’ve had a bad reaction on my skin wearing the face masks at work. That left bad marks on my face but one week of use and I can see the results. It’s very gentle. The composition is Not oily.

4c151b9b-808b-4d80-8bd8-34055ae01538
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love this product. This face serum is excellent with good composition. Packaging is good and size. Mild scent and good for sensitive skin. It moisturize my skin, help to lighten my dark spot on my face. I use this product for 2 week and I noticed good improvement on my face. best vitamin C serum. Highly recommended

a6412c30-68fd-4362-a424-d8538b6324b9
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product is well composed cosmetically and is gentle on sensitive skin. It has a light scent and is great under makeup. I used this to target my pigmentation concerns and I can genuinely say it has benefitted my skin as I feel that the marks on my skin faded.I would say the ideal frequency of use for this product is once a day in the mornings if you are using other actives such as retinoids during the night. This product lasts me about a month and a half- so I would say that the size of the package could maybe be a little bigger.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality ingredients. At my age I decided to use vitamin C serums during the night in summer time. The choice fell on this one, due to clean and gentle ingredients that can be used frequently and even on sensitive skin like mine. It has no scent, so it does not irritate my eyes or my mucous membranes. Repurchase undoubtedly.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
8,078

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I rated this one star at the beginning but i am here to change my review… when I first applied it, it felt a bit thick and sticky, it wasn’t absorbed fast like other thinner serums, but after few minutes it gets absorbed to your skin. It leaves the skin feel like hydrated… the packaging is great and the scent is ok. I will continue using it for a while to see how it goes