FI

4.8
Based on 2,273 Ratings
1,924
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

the quality is very good the size is large the use is pretty the ingredient is missing the folic acid is a recurring meeting the energy is high the niacin flush is amazing the package is good quality the effect is a bit different the potency is a bit different the nervous system is good the metabolism is amazing the taste is amazing

3312a084-ce53-4e5f-88f9-515f163d5017
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Good quality only brand i could find that offerd a lower dose 100mcg and it can be split with pill cutter 4 ways dietary guidlines suggest 6mcg daily 100% allowence for most people so its great there is a brand not going overboard with insane dosages this brand for the win!

Vitamin B12 is part of the Vitamin B complex, sometimes referred to as a “painkilling vitamin”. It helps DNA production, cardiovascular support, and energy metabolism. Vitamin B12 is a very important marker to monitor, especially if you haven’t been leading the best lifestyle or you have known chronic health issues. The liver is the main site of storage of vitamin B12 in the human body. Humans can obtain vitamin B from dietary sources, fortified foods, and supplements. It can take the form of cyano-, hydroxyl, methyl, and deoxy adenosyl-cobalamin. The most biologically significant forms of vitamin B12 are methylcobalamin and coenzyme B12 (5’-deoxy-5’-adenosylcobalamin). If you are vegan and B12 deficient then this is a great source.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Respected Brand, glass bottle. Its lowest 100mcg product which you can find, it have 4197% of daily dose, you should crack tablets to smaller ones and take only pieces of them daily. B12 is important for overal health, especcialy for vegans.

f9ff4825-b55e-43f5-b23c-58e70acf531c
ce6101a8-1494-4b47-86ee-a736bbcfc764
55d8f7c7-9bc4-471f-858d-c8e9a0d3c477
b38da1c4-7349-42f7-b275-67daf7cf8362
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I like it because it comes in a light-shielded bottle, which is unusual for supplements these days, and it is not that expensive. I honestly don't know how effective they are, but I keep taking them for my health. I try to buy them when they are not on sale because they are often out of stock and hard to buy.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

So far so good. I don't eat much meat so I figured I was low on the vitamin. It also showed in my blood work. This is probably not absorbed as well as fusions or sublingual products but much easier. I would not tolerate the other. It is the accurate potency.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My doctor "advised " me to take B12, didn't specify dosage....I started with 1000 mcg. - it made me do a good imitation of a pinball machine - and I went down to 500 mcg, then 250 mcg, and finally these wonderful tablets. 100 mcg is the perfect dosage (for me). It causes no adverse reaction. It is a plain little pill that you take with water, no fuss. It has resolved my physical issue and I am pleased as can be. It does give a small energy boost with no jitters. I take it with a meal. Solgar has always been a favorite brand for quality.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This company is the best for its ingredients with vitamins, the quality is really best and the size of the bottle little so you won’t have problem to take it with you at work. Vitamin B12 gives a lot of power and energy that gives real support to nervous system

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this for my mom to make her blood level better and it’s really good she felt better after using this because its from natural source! The size is not small it’s enough for more than two months also for good health effects. Good its like folic acid