FI

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I don't normally write reviews but this product is amazing. I have thinning hair. I have have taken this product for over a month and have to share the fact that this product works! After about a week-ish I noticed in my hair the new growth line was quite noticeable. But the best surprise is that the new hair growth is stronger and healthier than I expected. Something else that pleasantly surprised me is the texture of my skin seems to have become smoother and softer. Do yourself a favor and try this product.

d80c7554-1f12-49ce-952c-2da6c4297660
Oceans
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

My hair does not fall out as much, very little, in fact--and my hair is so shiny and full, even in the summer! Usually that is when hair 'sheds' the most. But mine has been staying in and looking good! That is what I bought this for--and one tablet a day makes my crowning glory beautiful. Took about 2 weeks before I began to see the improvement---I, also, take other B vitamins--but my hair began to improve once I started taking these. My skin looks better, too! Just don't overdo it. Your liver needs to process supplements and so, therefore, space the time you take them. The liver you save might be your own. Good product, if used wisely.

db64e1bb-6f1d-4028-98f0-cf4d8a2fd305
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Biotin is a vitamin that works on your hair - It promotes hair re-growth, improves thickness and makes the follicle more resistant so it is less likely to fall out. This dosage is the highest on the market so you will get the best possible results. After taking these caps for a few weeks you will notice your hair to look shinier, stronger and as well with improved thickness. If you continue take these caps for months you might see some smaller hair starting to grow again or even a new ones popping out, off course from a live follicle. As some other benefit your nails will as well be stronger and grow faster. These caps are easy to swallow and it is best to take with meal.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin regularly as part of my overall health regimen and it has made a noticeable improvement in my energy levels, mood, and overall quality of life. I am glad I found this product!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I'm taking solgar biotin 10,000 mcg every other day in between im taking solgar msm for hair skin and nails. Still in my first bottles, and already seeing effective results with noticibly fewer hair fall during hairwash and as seen on the floor, also a good amount of baby hairs growing on the front hairlines as well as the hair thickness has improved. I'm happy to see my baby hairs flying up to the top of my head, they are very welcome

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

This product is a must Biotin 10,000 if you lost a lot of hair or your nail are brittle. My sister told me to take 3 years ago and I keep ordering this one or 5000 and it does make a huge difference. Less hair in my sink for sure!