FI

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,318
Effective. No taste or smell. Capsules are on the big side but easy to swallow.

Purchased as part of a supplement trio for teenage acne. Seems to be working well in combination with two other supplements. The capsules are a little bigger but are ok swallowing because they are capsules but some who have difficulty swallowing to begin with may be a little overwhelmed. We love the Solgar brand.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It decreases the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. High-dose supplementation (7-10 g) helps clear up my hormonal acne and keep breakouts at bay.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I am so happy that I have finally found something that truly helps clear up eczema. After taking it for less than a week my skin is back to feeling and looking normal!!

Posted on May 15, 2021

I started taking these after coming across a webinar on YouTube addressing Pantothenic Acid. I've had issues with low energy for years due to Adrenal issues and now I also have Thyroid imbalance. I take one capsule but divide it in two dose, mix it in a drink. No adverse side effect on stomach and my energy levels have improved.

Bella
Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Essential in the processes of obtaining energy from food, as well as in the production of cholesterol, other essential fats and some steroid hormones. It contributes to both hydration and regeneration by developing good skin care. I have reactive skin so I take vitamin B5 to strengthen my skin barrier. My skin looks and feels great. My skin reactions have decreased. My allergies are minor and heal faster. Excellent skin regenerator. I am celiac and my migraines have decreased considerably. Solgar is one of my favorite brands. I recommend it without a doubt. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Nice product and fast delivery. Help boost my energy levels. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The delivery is fast and the product quality is good. size good

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!