FI

4.7
Based on 3,466 Ratings
2,757
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is the most amazing product, I have recommended it to other people and there is not one person it hasn't helped. Fantastic for any joint problems, my husband could hardly walk without knee pain and now is pain free. I would really recommend giving this product a try.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product absolutely delivers for me what it promises to do. After I had stopped taking it for a couple of months, my ligaments, joints and muscles ached and bothered me so much that I will take just 1 easy to swallow pill per day for the rest of my life. After a few days I felt a great improvement in my knee. At age 94, all ingredients are tolerated well. Good benefits are felt all over my body. Cut sugar in your diet, believe in the healing possibilities of your body with help of the right supplements.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I am very tall and always practicing a few sports, so I need to start caring for my joint. As I am in my mid 20s (age) luckily I don't have any pain (yet :) ), but while preparing for a race my knees started to make some clicking sound that I didn't heard before so I decided that I need some kind of supplement to stop the pain from starting and looked up what is the best thing and I found quite a few great reviews about this product and I must say that they did not lie about the quality and effects of the product! After 2 months I benefited from it and I am planning to continue to use this. More information: package and taste - as usual for Solgar, good, nothing special to say about that.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

My finger joints and elbows were sore, especially first thing in the morning, I saw this and knew it would be high quality as it is made by Sogar. Within 7 days of taking this I saw the benefits and the pain had gone. However it is expensive so I have now swapped to taking one every other day,which means its not as effective but it still helps.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This brand has produced a product that is good for joints. It is said that it contains a new generation of excellent formula after glucosamine, which can help improve the mobility and flexibility of sensitive joints. My elders have bad legs and feet. I want to give her a try. I hope it works, so I can go out with her

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I have using No.7, joint Support & Comfort from more then 6 month and its results are too good. Eariler i had too much pain in my knee joints due to my age (55) but after using this good quality product i get results from day 1. I am very happy with this product and suggest this to persons who have joint pain .

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I was highly skeptical when a friend recommended this product. I have osteoarthritis and other serve problems in my spin, I have to give this product 5 stars because, though nothing is going to fix me. I have noticed marked increased mobility and have been able to cut back on pain pills. So I would say give it a try to anyone, I definitely noticed a difference.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Excellent supplement for bone health, my doctor recommend this product hence i bought it from i herb, the price was very attractive than market price in i herb

3d0b2cd6-9ca2-4d1b-ab66-97d84f92b846
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I had overexercised once and later got into a really busy industry and therefore had to sit all day with no time to exercise. My knee has been having trouble for a few years and it bothers me whenever I don’t exercise enough. This bottle was rather expensive but it was useful. My joint doesn’t feel as weak anymore and because of my young age, I don’t even have to take every day.