FI
4.7

4.7
Cooltoov
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I take 1 a day, to maintain good health. Solgar is a good company that i feel i can trust. Ingredients are good. The fact that its in capsuls is good because the tables has short life time and after opening the jars the moisture is making the tablets changing their color.. so j preffer the capsuls

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Slogar is the best quality of supplements. The price of this capsules is great on IHerb. The effect is a great energy boost due to the composition that is reach in all the supplements you need. It is not strong as the tablets version but enough for me one a day. The effect is notable after 3 or 4 days. It is the best supplement for covid recovery. Raccomend it at most!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have used these vitamins for years, formerly purchasing them at a local shop which is now closed. I appreciate the high amounts of the B vitamins since I know that any excess will be excreted. The chelated minerals are a plus as I know they will be more fully absorbed. I will continue to purchase from iHerb due to their competitive price and free shipping which beats Bezos.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

My mom’s go to multivitamins because it has has most of the vitamins and supplements that she needs in greter amounts, compared to other vitamins.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Use it for a couple of months as a substitute for Solgar VM-2000, feel no difference so far. Generally, Solgar prices became unreasonable for Israel, sometimes it is cheaper to buy locally. I contacted the supporr team with the issue, but ther was no general solution

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I read all the vitamins it contains on label. it is just right amount. it takes two but I usually have my teen take one.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This multivitamin formula has everything you need to supplement your daily intake of vitamins, even biotin say whaaaat expensive ingredient that improves the quality of your hair. Everything you need in 1 bottle. I also like it is 120 capsules (big format).

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great price, I use tablets but this is for my daughter who has trouble wizh big pills so this is compromise. Great supplement, boosts your organism and it is good to have Solgar multivitamins always in the house.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great quality. Looking for a multivit supplement for daily consumption as age increases. So far so good. Been taking it daily and felt energy burst throughout the day. Great packaging by iHerbs as it arrived safely delivered to Malaysia. Was worried because of glass bottle but everything came through great. Great job iHerbs!

1f390342-ce39-48ef-a3ac-e2511578ae2b
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I use it daily, quality is great. It doesnt taste like anything. Size and package is GREAT.

59a87510-fb4e-4ffc-a2f3-bb36e03c1cf2