FI

4.7
Based on 3,322 Ratings
2,730
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
must include in your supplement

I'm on my third month using this product. I take 1 capsule a day. My dermatologist told me to take this vitamin to help me with my mild acne. I take this together with probiotics and zinc not all at once but spread out in a day. I still have acne from time to time, but this help in healing it faster and lighten my scars. Also my skin feels plump on the acne-free parts. I didn't experience any side effects though. It didn't upset my stomache or caused any headaches. It didn't boost my appetite so no weight gain. Easy to swallow and no weird smell or taste. I will continue to use this product until I achieve my dream skin. Wish me luck! :)

e012249b-67ec-4c6b-bbf7-d106873ea3fb
280d906a-e767-443f-8e74-ea69ec5d29c3
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I bought this vitamin in the last year. It's prescribed by my beautician as an additional booster for my skin and also for eyes I saw improvements after 2 months I want to thank the manufacturer for the quality product. I'd be glad, if my review was helpful

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is the first time that I have used the dry version of Vitamin A and I really like it. I had read that the dry version has a better bioavailability and is absorbed better into your body. Within the first week, my skin started getting softer especially my face and I stopped breaking out. Now that I have been taking this Solgar Vitamin A for 2 weeks, my skin is softer than ever and all of my acne including some cystic acne has dried up and all the inflammation is gone. I can see the benefits taking this better ingredients and taste is not that bad. I have taken the fish oil version of Vitamin A over the years but I have never had such good results as these. Solgar's Dry Vitamin A will be the only Vitamin A that I will take from now on.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

i have long time suffered about my headache beacuse of my eye problems.. but when i start to use this so far more than 2 weeks already i don't have heache now..ang my eyesight it seems very good now.. i.like also the size its easy to swallow.. looking forward to buy soon..thanx

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I think the product has quality as I used it together with vitimin D and it worked fine, the benefits are clear in health and mood in general. The tablet size is good, but you should swallow it fast otherwise it will melt in your mouth and the taste is not good.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It might not work for everyone, BUT I've been struggling with adult acne for years. Started taking Vitamin A on a whim to see if there would be an improvement and yes, there is. It takes a while, but this stuff really helped improve my skin quality and reduce my acne. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

A wonderful supplement for eye and skin health, the dosage is safe to take every day. This vitamin, however, needs fat for effective absorption so I take it with a piece of dark chocolate or nuts. I love that it is also affordable! Thank you for the great product and fast shipping, iHerb!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Benefit : Vitamin A supports the health of the immune system and skin, as well as healthy eyes and vision.This formulation is offered in a convenient dry tablet form for those who have difficulty supplementing with oil-based supplements. Ingredients : Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. Dosage : For me as a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime. No taste because I kept swallowing with plain water.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I periodically feel dry eyes and the scalp begins to peel. I drink this vitamin with breaks - finished the jar, break for 2 months and buy again. My diet always has eggs and butter, but very little fish. For better results, I take vitamin A with vitamin E and C.