FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I've been a regular codeine user in the past. Though I stopped them a very long time ago my mood didn't bounce back to the way it was prior to that. I've read that opiates can deplete endorphin and that DLPA might help bring them back to optimal level.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I think these are good quality, hard to tell if it made any difference, but that's because I'm not sure I needed it. The product is good. From what I've read and found, it's better to make sure you're eating enough protein every day. But if you can't, then amino acids can be helpful.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on May 31, 2021

I got this for a man friend who cries very easily. He is very emotionally sensitive and this is very difficult for him. After using the DLPA his oversensitivity has greatly improved. His brain does not make enough endorphins. Exercise definitely helps but this helps him additionally. He is very happy with the results!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I’ve taken this for depression and for energy when I try to quit drinking coffee. It really helps

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm willing to buy it again. It's a good product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

DL phenylalanine is good for depression and pain ,also is a percursor to adrenaline similat to tyrosine

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,355

Great supplement, quality brand. Exactly what I required. Highly recommended

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It has good quality and ingredients Delivery is fast, too