FI

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Lovely natural taste

The banana bitecoins taste good and natural. They appear rather dry but are pleasantly firm and soft, not sticky and stuck together. A good substitute for fresh bananas when one runs out. A nutritious sweet snack. Good quality and good price.

8a53b944-9299-4f2a-8370-3156b353409e
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Overall these are good. They are tasty and naturally sweet without being supersweet. While they are chewy--there are some in there that are very tough to chew...I can't have that with my teeth. I would also drink water with these. Not sure yet if I would want to reorder, given the tough textured ones sprinkled in there.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love healthy snacks because I’m sensitive to sugar

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love the taste and that it only contains one ingredient (they often add coconut oil to banana)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Deliciously chewy. Fresh, tasty. I will buy them again in the future.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

When you open the bag, you can smell delicious bananas. I dip it in milk for a while and eat it as a dessert. It has just the right amount of sweetness without adding sugar.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The banana has a good flavor, so I eat it as it is or mix it with granola. Since it is organic, it is served as a snack for children. Is delicious.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The ingredients are natural and organic, the taste is delicious, nothing else is added, a healthy diet, just the black banana slices do not look good

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

We ate the whole pack at a time, really liked it, natural sweetness for tea, benefits and taste in one pack.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I love dried bananas, these are especially tasty, not overdried and they have an excellent size