FI

Based on 2,007 Ratings
1,719
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,228

If you have a sensitive stomach when it comes to vitamins and minerals, this is the Selenium supplement for you! I've tried four brands now, and this is by far the best one. It doesn't upset my stomach, in fact, I can even take it without food. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1,365

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good product for gut healing. Like the quality of the product. The packaging is very safe. Pure ingredient. The taste is neutral. Works good with other supplements. Using it after detox program as part of the intestinal care product, which improves the condition of intestine. Also benefits resolving the leaky gut problems. Best effect you can see, while adhering a healthy diet.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am 73 and have Fibromyalgia and the IBS that goes with it. After 15 yrs. of struggling with IBS I found Solaray Slippery Elm caps. My IBS is now completely under control. I started using 3 caps each day and after 3 days my diarrhea disappeared never to return. Whenever I feel diarrhea or constipation starting 1 or 2 of the caps balances everything out. It even takes care of cramping and flatulence. I chose this brand because I have been happy with the quality of Solaray in the past. I appreciate the clean composition and know I can be sure that the ingredients are safe. I was so thrilled I even talked to my Rheumatologist about Slippery Elm. I think she is going to look into it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I was advised to take this supplement for some improvement of the stomach work. It's known that the slippery elm is a demulcent, capable of soothing the lining of the stomach and intestines and reducing irritation. So you have some stomach pain, probably after an acid fruit or after some red wine, you may benefit from this product.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

As I have recently been diagnosed with mild Crohn's Disease, Slippery Elm is going to be a constant supplement to see if there is an improvement. As I don't have many symptoms, I feel the ingredients of this can only benefit me as they are known for helping stomach problems as well as many other benefits.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

these are great to try if you have any kind of gut or digestion issues. they have a distinct earthy kind of smell but no taste when taken. they are quite large so might be a bit difficult if you have issues swallowing tablets. I have noticed an improvement in my gut when i take these. you’re supposed to take them three times a day but i just take them as needed and still notice benefits - would probably be even better if i took the recommended dose

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Myself daughter and granddaughter use this product for stomach issues and digestive upset. TIP for the young and young at heart. This product is good to take before drinking alcohol as it protects the stomach lining. My granddaughter can now enjoy alcohol socially in moderation whereas prior to using this product she would suffer for weeks if she consumed any alcohol. Over time it can strengthen and repair issues related to IBS and gluten intolerance. Fast delivery good pricing.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This is a good product. I find that the slippery elm is very soothing when my stomach is sensitive after I have had a bit too much chilly or apple cider vinegar for a few days in a row. The slippery elm helps to calm any inflammation of the lining of the stomach. It is helpful for coughs as well. And I like the fact that these capsules are vegetarian.